Shadow - Ten

***This imagine was inspired on the song ''Shadow'' By Ten***

Rolling the drink inside the glass, he sighs, knowing that he should have stopped 4 shots ago. Getting drunk wouldn't solve his problem. He had tried it many times before, but it always the same. She is always there, inside his mind, like a shadow that persecutes him in a big flashlight.

And just like that, her essence appears in the air. His eyes widen, and in an act of reflex he raises his head, searching for her in that pub. There she was. Her beautiful silhouette in the darkness of the room. He wonders if he had started to hallucinate. Would he start to see her in random places, and even feel her sweet smell when she is not around?

Maybe the alcohol had got to his mind, but then, he sees her face clearly, walking with a smile on her face. She is beautiful as usual. Mesmerizing in a way that could put him down on his knees. He blinks twice, trying to figure out if that is one of his hallucinations, but as she passed by, he noticed that the destiny (or the karma) had put her in front of his eyes again.

At the other side of the pub, he watches her with a group of friends. They laugh as they are having the best time of their lives, and he scoffs. Is he the only one feeling like a total crap? Standing up with a low groan, his head is empty as he walks towards her. He wished he could just go away and pretend he hadn't seen her, but just like magnetism, he was drawn to her another time.

-Y/n. - His voice came out, calling her name, and she turns around, looking at him. Her smile fades away slowly as she sees that intense gaze of his again.

-Ten... - She wasn't expecting to see him there. Actually, she wasn't expecting to meet him ever again, as if he had disappeared from this world, or as if everything that you lived together had been a dream and he never existed. - I didn't know... you would be here. - She says out of reflex, looking a little nervous. - How have you been? - She asks, and he mentally scoffs, resting his hand on the bar's counter.

-Not that good. You haven't answered my calls or my messages. You look like you are doing very good though. - Ten says, and she notices some whispering from her friends wondering who that guy is.

-Uhm... guys, I will be back soon. I need to talk to my friend for a second. I'll be back. - She says and walks away as Ten follows her until a place where, apparently, her friends couldn't see them. She turns around, letting out a heavy sigh. - What's the problem? Why are you talking to me now? - She asks impatiently. He knows she is upset, but he finally met her again, after so long.

-I want to talk, but you never answer me. - Ten says, and she rolls her eyes.

-Talk about what? You were the one who said it was over. That it wasn't that deep. - She says, crossing her arms.

-I know what I said, but that was not what I meant. - He says, but she scoffs, nodding with her head.

-Yeah, sure. For me it was pretty clear that you felt nothing for me, and that it was only for a good time. Alright. No problem for me then. Have a good life with your next lovers. - She says, turning around to leave, but Ten holds her by the forearm, making her look to him again.

-I wish it was that simple, but the thing is that I can't stop thinking about you. Every day. I see you everywhere I go, Y/n. - He says, looking at her eyes, and her heart skips a beat.

-Is this another of your games? I'm not falling for it anymore. - She gulps, seeing him coming closer, still holding her.

-My games? I'm not playing with you right now. I just wanna know what you did to me. You keep me up all night remembering all the things we did together. - He takes a hand to her face, hiding a strand of hair behind her ear. - You made me need you and made me feel miserable. And now, you are avoiding me. Are you doing it on purpose because of what I said?

She gets speechless. What is he saying all of a sudden? And why can he still make her so nervous? She had promised to herself that she would never talk to him again. That she would never answer to his calls. That she would move on. But now he is here again, making her heart pound and race.

-I've already decided, Ten. Between us is over. It was not good for both of us since the beginning. - She says with a heavy breath, deviating her eyes from his gaze, feeling his hand slowly trying to take place on her waist.

-I don't agree. All I can remember is good memories. But if you are so sure, then take away the spell you cast on me. You are my weakness, Y/n. Now I know it. - His thumb caresses her lips as his noses almost touch each other. - You got so much power over me that it scares me. But I want you even so. I'm completely addicted to you. - Her eyes run by his face. Her legs feel like jelly while listening to his words. He always had a way with words, and also with everything else, and that's why she wanted to avoid him.

He leans his face to the side, getting closer to her, but her body backs away. She is hesitant, unsure of what he is saying.

-I'm serious this time. - He whispers in front of her face. - Can you give me a chance? - He asks, brushing his nose on hers, seeing her biting her lip.

Her eyes come back to his. She is finally looking at him the way she did before. As if the feelings they had at that time had come back, and he couldn't put in words how much he was missing it. Licking his lips, he leans over again. This time, he feels her raising her chin, letting him connect with her in a kiss. Suddenly, a cold storm fills his stomach. He had almost given up on that feeling. It was killing him. But now he has her again, not only the shadow she had let behind. He got back her lips on his, moving deeply against each other, and her body glued on his, matching like puzzle pieces.