Shade/ Restore Order

( Olivia and her group returned to her camp. Ilena contacted Optimus, after one of the Allied Alliance spies. Had learned that the decepticons had allied themselves with the dark queen's army. Therefore, the Autobots, Fowler and Ulessa. Worked together to formulate a plan. While they did that. Skala and Rosa lead the rest of Team Prime around the camp)

" I must say, you guys came prepared for an occasion like this." Said Elita. " The queen spent no expense when it came to forming a force big enough to serve under her while she's here. That is until we bring her home.  ( Looks at Ilena). We even have something for you, my lady dragon rider. " Said Rosa as she led the group to a set of armor, a shield, and a new sword. 

( Ilena's armor, Shield, and Sword)

" Woo, this is some armor

" Woo, this is some armor. I can't wait to try it on." Said Ilena as she turned to see Sahara covered in armor). You look nice in that armor Sahara. " Allt he better keep myself protected for the coming war. Now then, let's get you suited up." Said Rosa. " ( Looks at Elita).  I'm gonna stay here with Ilena and Sahara. You guys should head back and check back Optimus." Said Arcee as  Elita nodded her head and then led the rest of the team back over to Optimus. " ( Notices one of their spies running over to her and then knelt in front of her). Report soldier, what's the situation now?" Asked Ilena. " My lady, it appears that the dark queen has summoned  four of her black knights, along with three of her most loyal generals." Said the spy. " ( Looks at Skala). Get the warriors and bring them over here, along with Olivia. ( Looks at Ilena)" Said Rosa as Skala went and got the warriors. " I better put this armor on." Said Ilena as she entered the tent and put on her armor.