War for the planet of the apes

It's been two years since the ape war began we have been fighting. When all the sudden Caesar's wife and son were killed by a colonel and Caesar had enough and wanted to go find him. Maurice, Luca, rocket and myself started to follow him.

He didn't want us to follow but we insisted and he finally agreed. We make A trip and made two new friends a human girl who is a mute we called her Nova and and ape that's called bad ape.

On the way Luca died saving us and Caesar got kidnapped and we went to rescue him and we found out they're are other apes.

I ran to Caesar and we go to a place where we finally found peace.

He and I sat down on a rock together and watched other apes. Caesar and I looks at each other as he looks weak I looked at his wound. To see it was bad. I looked at him In shock as he grabs my hand.

"Don't worry emerald " he said weakly"you are all home now. Apes are strong with or without me."

I felt tears in my eyes knowing he's going do die "your son will know who was his father.and what you did for apes." I smiled as we looked at the sun then he slowly lays down as I checked his pulse to see his heart stopped beating and he stoped breathing as well.

I cried knowing I lost my brother.

Later at night we all made a funeral for caesar. I looked at his body lying there as tears fell from My eyes "I'll never forget you as long as I live. And I will make sure apes know your story."

I kissed his forehead and backed up as they started to burn his lifeless body. I know this isn't over forApes.

One story has ended but another is only beginning....