36 - Abysses❤️‍🩹 (Start fifth part)

(Y/n)'s Pov:

"Well Adam, good work today too, it's always a pleasure talking to you" I said as I stood up and started to move away from the red monster in front of me, as I headed towards the door he spoke behind me,
"Are you still looking for a way to get me out of here?" he asked,
"Yes, don't worry, trust me" I smiled happily at him.

Trust me

Trust me...

"Idiot" I said as I continued to cry, I was sitting in the elevator that seemed to be going down for days now, I hugged my legs and tried to stop crying, without success: "he can't die...no he can't, it's not possible. .." I clutched my hair, "stupid Banban, stupid (Y/n), you fell in love with a monster..."
While I was talking, the elevator finally arrived at the next floor and I was able to get off.

TIME SKIP
(yes, there will be a lot of them unfortunately)

(Y/n) pov's:

As soon as the video in front of me ended, I took the orange paper: as I was about to leave I looked at the chair in that room, on top of it there was an old white coat. "Don't tell me that.." I went closer, opened it and read the old name on the tag on the left, it was ruined and could barely be read, "Dr. Uthman Adam"; "I fell in love with a monster...twice, but if this man is still alive, I will kill him with my own hands" I took the lab coat and put it on, "Banban, we will meet again, I swear", I closed my eyes eyes, I took a deep breath and moved on.
Opening the next door, I found myself in a room full of, aliens? I believe? They were hanging from the ceiling and seemed dead: I started walking among them in the dark, I felt them swinging around me, a shiver ran down my spine.
Only then did I notice a tall figure at the end of the corridor, he seemed to have 4 arms and was looking at me, I started to slowly approach him but, suddenly, a blow to the head made me faint.

TIME SKIP

I wake up hearing a voice next to me, I could barely see and there was a strong light above me:
"B..ban?" I said, all this seemed like a great Deja vu, unfortunately there wasn't who I expected to find in front of me; a tall, pink, 4-armed creature was looking at me standing next to my bed,
"You would like it, he would have left you alive, but I wouldn't. You, hand me the scissors" said the creature turning to a green monster next to him.
"You should be happy, your body will be used for scientific purposes,"
"what? no" I tried to get up but I was too weak,
"Wow, what a beautiful nature you have, Miss",
"I used to work here, it's better if you stop immediately" I said looking at him seriously, my head hurt and I could barely keep my eyes open,
"I'll decide this" suddenly I couldn't take it anymore and I fainted.

**************
I really don't feel like writing, I hated this chapter with all my heart