16- Car❤️‍🩹

I kept running until I no longer heard Banban's screams, when the floor reached the end of silence, I sat down on the ground hugging my legs with my arms and starting to cry; and now? I was alone, what else could I do?
"I told you so" a deep voice spoke, I looked up and saw Stinger Flynn looking at me, he brought a tentacle to me and placed it on my legs: "That was Hellish Banban, in this form it's uncontrollable, so don't get close if you want to survive"
"leave me alone" I turned my head not to look at him,
"come on, he told you too",
"is there a way to get him back to normal?",
"as far as I know there isn't, but it could be checked with modified givanium-",
"perfect, I'll use that" I got up interrupting him, "but when it was used he suffered and not a little" I turned to look at him, puffing, "what? it's the truth".
"Help me" I said sternly looking at Stinger Flynn, "you are very annoying you know? first you ignore my warnings and now you expect me to help you, but ok, if that's what you want let me do it" he brought his tentacle towards me , for the umpteenth time everything went dark and I passed out.

I woke up resting on something soft, "you finally woke up" I quickly raised my head realizing who was talking, "BANBAN YOU'RE OK" I threw my arms around his neck hugging him,
"hey calm down (Y\N), of course I'm good, why?" he said,
"can you be quiet back there? i'm trying to drive," Stinger flynn said; only then did i realize i was in the car with Banban, opila and stinger flynn (yes, i didn't feel like putting captain, so he's not there).
"So stiger, are we there?" banban asked in an annoying tone, "no" stinger snorted, "at least play some music, try to make this trip less boring, right opila?" Opila yelled in agreement with Banban.
A music started playing in the car (I'll leave the official one because it's really cool),
"that's what I'm talking about" Banban spread his arms placing one on my shoulder pulling me towards him: "you two behind, have you finished being a couple in love? " Stinger said very annoyed, I immediately blushed, "we are not a couple" I said,
"When did you break up?" stinger flynn asked confused,
"Maybe we could go back to being one" Banban put one under my chin making my face lift;
"If you don't stop I swear I-" Stinger Flynn's words were cut short by a loud crash and everything went black again.

I jumped up waking up, I looked around bewildered, I was in a long room with a blue opila drawing on the wall: "tarta bird? ok, most likely I'll call you Tarta Opila or blue Opila" I said to myself as I stood up .
"New road, new task I think" I started walking down the corridor until I found myself in front of a strange robot, "Kabob?" i read on the wall next to that thing, comparing him and his drawing i realized that the caps on his "ears" were missing: "here i can enter" i used the keycard to open the door to find...another door, then. ..another door; "ok, it will take some time".

Sorry for not updating but I've been really busy