POINT OF VIEW: PEDRO

Oh. My. God. I'm thinking about this little brunette... She looked so different than others girls who are just here for my beauty, she looks like she is seeing the kind of people... I wanted to see her again, damn it !

I had to go to the grocery today, but honestly I don't like to do it... Like, I'm so rich, I could ask someone to do it instead of me but... Just imagine I see this girl again ? I could ask her number... Maybe she would give it to me ? I know I was so rude with her, but I am always acting like that 'cause, being the "mysterious boy" is so sexy.

To be honest I'm not interested in that dumb girls who just want sex, I want a real girl, who loves be because I'm kind... But sometimes I judge at first impression, and I'm acting rude...

It's ok, let's go to grocery. I'm here for few months, I could try to meet her again... Ok, let's stop stress for nothing, I surely don't see her at grocery.

When I went to the shop, I saw a brunette girl... Oh, god. It's her ! She was so pretty, I couldn't remove my eyes from her... Like, she looks so intelligent, so kind, so pretty, so different...

PEDRO-Hello, are you the girl I met yesterday ? What a stupid question, OF COURSE it's her ! I would reconise her anyways.

ASHLEY-Hey, yeah, it's me, and you're this rude boy... Hm, I don't like you, bye.

She looked angry... Oh, damn it ! She is so cute when she's angry !

PEDRO-So sorry, you know I'm acting rude with new people... Sorry, I'm dumb sometimes, could I ask your number ? I'm SHY ? no, it can't be possible...

ASHLEY-Hm, I don't think so. You must be arrogant and all, I won't got these types of problems.

Oh no ! I won't force, but I really wanted to show her my "real me" because I think I'm pretty kind...

PEDRO-Oh, sorry, I won't force you... but if, at anytime, you want to talk to the rude arrogant boy, here's my number !

I write my number on a paper and I gave it to her... Yay ! She took it with an expression like "omg he is sooo arrogant."

ASHLEY-Yeah, maybe, bye mysterious boy...

MYSTERIOUS BOY ? I am litteraly dreaming, that cannot be possible... Okay, anyways, let's try to not be rude or arrogant:

PEDRO-Bye little miss.

This day is incredible... Why is it just like a stupid romance movie ?

Now I understand what love looks like...