oxytocin.

trigger warnings
- mentions of sex

hey horny bitch
——————
sam.

i'm laying on the king sized bed, wearing only a red, silky robe and some very fluffy socks. there's a stupid smile across my still-sweaty face as i turn on my side, looking at billie.

we just had the best sex of our entire lives.

and now, billie's writing a song about it.

after she made me come five times, she gave me some very amazing aftercare and then told me she got inspired and had to write a song right now. as nosy i am, i obviously had to ask her what's it about, and she told me it was about us and the sex we just had.

- god damn, i must've been really great.

i watch as billie bites her lip, moving the pen to her other hand and crossing her legs, making a smirk creep on my face.

i can't really see the words on the paper from the place i'm laying in, so i get up on my elbows and reach closer to the table. 

as i squeeze my eyes, i can barely see some unclear words, messy notes, and sentences that make absolutely no sense.

'i wanna do bad things to you

what would people say, if they listen through the-

you and me are both the same

-bad things

'don't wanna treat you well'

a light pink flushes on my cheeks, making me drop my face back to the puffy pillows so billie wouldn't notice my reaction.

it's not really those words that make me blush, - billie says those things on daily basis anyway. for me it's more the fact that since me and billie are openly in a relationship, people will know this song is about me.

my parents will know that my girlfriend wrote a song about fucking destroying me on the best way possible.

i turn around again to face the ceiling as i feel the familiar butterflies in my stomach.

"princess?" after a while, billie sits behind me on the bed, grabbing my waist to sit me up on her still hot thighs.

"mhmh?" i mumble, gazing at her messy hair and smudgy lipstick. - i of course offered to clean her up after our session, but she said she was too inspired to do anything else than write.

"i actually finished the whole lyrics already. wanna hear them?"

"god damn billie, you finished that even quicker than me."

billie gave me a warning look before carrying me to the table, and handing me the notebook full of lyrics.

——————

i sit on the couch with sharky on my other, and a huge bowl of ice cream on the other side of me.

i bite my lip out of nervousness as i find the right channel from youtube and start searching for the live interview billie was doing today.

'billie eilish to variety about her
relationships and the new song oxytocin.'

i click on the stream and grab the bowl of ice cream excitedly, my hands shaking a bit as billie appears on the screen and sits on the chair.

i picked her outfit today, - she's wearing some very baggy jeans with a gucci belt, a beanie, her red nike shoes, and a blouse with a tie.

she looks hotter than ever.

"hey billie, thank you for coming here today!" the smiling interviewer starts.

their whole conversation about tour, studio sessions and her family passes me by as i just wait anxiously for her the interviewer to bring me up.

"so billie, next i think we could talk about your new song called oxytocin." he finally starts, taking a flirty eye contact to the camera. "i've done some research and found out that oxytocin is some kind of hormone that releases usually during sex. am i right?"

billie nods, her cheeks heating up slightly. "that's right. i actually wrote this song after um- releasing some oxytocin with my lovely girlfriend, sam."

i bet my face is redder than a tomato as my eyes stay glued to the screen, watching billie's every movement carefully.

"i came up with the name at the very last minute, just couple weeks ago, but i wrote the song almost a year ago."

the interviewer raises his brow. "really? could you tell us more about the um- moment you wrote this song?"

i put the ice cream bowl back onto the table, turning the tv volume up to hear billie's next words better.

she's blushing very hard, even the behinds of her ears are red. even though billie's always been very open about sex and talked about it in multiple interviews, she's never done it like this, never this precisely.

by now, i've forgotten about the ice cream and even about poor shark who's sitting right besides me. the only thing in my mind is the way billie's talking about me and us and our love in the television. the way her forehead is a little sweaty, the way she bites her lip as she thinks of her next words.

"yeah! um- so, i wrote this song somewhere during my summer break last week. we had spent the whole day swimming and eating some really good pizza with sam, and as we got home, things got kinda.. heated up. and because that was so amazing, like so fucking amazing, after it i just got the inspiration to write and finally found the words i've been searching for years." billie tells.

she looks straight into the camera, smiling widely as she moves some hair behind her ear.

"this song is obviously very clearly about sex, but i think there's something even deeper behind it. maybe not something that everyone can understand but.. - it'll always be something so much more to me. it will always remind me of that hot and yeah.. steamy night in july, but mostly, of all the love i felt during that night."

——————
987 words.
written in may 2024.
inspired by the song 'oxytocin'.

i need a girlfriend