|| ᵀᵒⁱˡᵉᵗ ᵀʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ ||

'Its so preppy in here'- Eliana (Listen to while reading ⬆️⬆️)

(Chapter 5) Jacob's POV:

______________________________________________________________________________

Sal is about to leave school but someone jumps on the back of him and he turns around, it's Jacob. "Bro you scared me." " Sorry man but did you have fun last night." Sal smiled and nodded his head. "Of course I had fun, and the food was mad good." Jacob slightly blushed. "That's good to hear. Anyways I gotta go, I have science right now. Maybe I can see you during lunch?" "Sure." Both of of them hugged and head back to class. As Jacob was roaming the hallways heading to class, he saw two of his friends. Anthony and Lievy. 

They were way smaller than him, but that never bothered them. He's been friend with Anthony ever since 6th grade, while Lievy he recently met this year. "Jacob!!" Said Anthony running at him, while Lievy followed behind. "Hey man, hey Lievy. Y'all also skipping?" "Mhm, we don't wanna head to STEM. Shit sucks ass." Said Lievy.

"Mhm.." Said Anthony, "Mr. Lober is making us do some photo type stuff, he promised us that it would be fun but all we're doing is tryna tell the difference between warm and cooler temperatures." Anthony just shook his head. "Damn, that's sucks." Replies Jacob. Both of them decided to walk together throughout the school, the school was an 'I' shaped with 3 floors including the basement. The basement had both, girls and boys gym plus the cafeteria. As they walked around the school, Jacob noticed a girl that Sal is friends with. It was Leah, she was drinking water from the water fountain right down the hall. He runs down leaving Anthony and Lievy behind, "Hey! Aren't you Leah?" Leah looks up at him, "oh yea, aren't you Jacob?"  "Yea, I was just wondering if you know what class he has right now." Leah raised an eyebrow then smirked"And why would you like to know?" Jacob blushed "I just want to see him..." Leah smiled and pointed down the hallway. "Just on the right, be careful though. Ms. Tonyes is always watching." Jacob chuckled and head down the hallway just like Leah had told him.

 He peers through the window to see Sal taking a nap on the desk. 'He looks so precious..wait I can't. What's wrong with me!?' Jacob smacks himself which made him seem like a crazy person to the people walking by. That's when he hears a voice, a woman screaming. "Excuse me!? What are you doing INFRONT of my classroom door!?" It was Ms. Tonyes, she had noticed him staring at the classroom.

"Sorry, I'll get back to class.."  Jacob mumbled, as he started to walk away slowly. "No you won't!, I'm calling Ms. Kartasis."  Ms. Kartasis is the Guidance counselor of the school, one of the worst person you could ever meet. Her skin was badly tanned, wrinkly skin and had a huge amount of eyeliner that made her look like those scene kids in the 2000's. 

Jacob starts to panic, he didn't want to see her again, especially since he already visited her room a week ago for something he had done. "Wait I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Jacob pleaded. Instead Ms. Tonyes shook her head and went into her room to call Ms. K.

(In Ms. Kartasis room)

"Well Jacob?"  Ms. Kartasis asked, she stared at him, you can hint a bit of something in her eyes that she was really really..mad. Instead of speaking Jacob just sat there in silence, he wasn't a big fan of her room. It smelled as if someone had dumped a bunch of Sol de Janeiro. (Pistachio and Salted Caramel to be exact). Jacob just sat there, avoiding eye contact. "Jacob, we've been through this enough. I gave you ONE more chance.." "I know.."  "IF YOU KNOW..THEN WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN!?" Jacob clenched his fist, his head was in pain from the loud scream Ms. K has given him. 

Ms. K sighed, "Lunch detention, Tuesday.If you don't go..there will be consequences. Now head back to class, and don't..let me catch you." "Yes Ms. K" Jacob stood up and walked out of her room. He sighed and head to the bathroom which was right down the hallway to wash his face. He head inside and saw Sal, he was washing his hands, "Sal!" Jacob said going in to hug him, "Oh Jacob, hey! Oh..are you okay? You're eyes are puffy.." "yea..I'm good, just came from Ms. K" "..Oh"  Jacob stood there holding Sal. 'What the fuck is wrong me..' Jacob thought. He let go of Sal, "so..I think we should head back." Said Sal, as he dried his hand. "You're right..wanna walk together at least?" "Sure." They both smiled at each other and head out, they walked for 2 minutes until Sal enter his home room. 

Jacob walked towards his home room, "You're late again, Mr. Kerr" spoke his teacher, Mr. Roth. Jacob ignored him and sat at his seat.

(At his house)

'Should I?..' He thought as he took out his laptop from his desk. He searched up in google..'Am I gay test?'. He sat there looking at his screen for atleast five minutes before closing it. 'I can't be..I'm being dramatic'  He changed into his pajamas and head back to sleep.