chapter 11

30 July

Doraemon didn't get any sleep that morning . Doraemon, dekisugi and gian left for Osaka at 7.am. suneo will be picking up Nobita from his home until Doraemon comes back and also he is going to drop him at home .

They all reached school and everyone was feeling a little sad especially suneo and Nobita cause the tiro were not there . Shizuka was in her class and cursing herself as she didn't meet Naomi after that and yesterday was the last date to submit the poetry . Today their poetry teacher would be announcing whose poetry won his heart . Well she didn't even submit her poetry which she is supposed to do with Naomi and it also slipped from her mind that she had a assignment to do . It's their biology class and after that they have poetry class .

In these 2 days Naomi tried to talk to shizuka and apologise to her but she ignored her . As shizuka didn't have the courage to face her . The girl who can see beyond her mask sometime she feels that she should go and tell her but the next moment she is scared of the consequences , she is scared if Naomi left her after seeing the monster inside her . The bell rings and the poetry teacher enters the class .

Mr. Winslow - Morning students

Students - Good morning sir

Mr. Winslow nodded and told them to sit down . The student sat down and waited for their teacher to speak something .

Mr. Winslow - well I didn't expect that you guys could write something so emotional, heart touching . Everyone wrote so beautifully. I never expected this that my stupid students can do such an amazing work .

Mr. Winslow said while wipping his imaginary tears .All the students laughed in response their teacher is being overly dramatic.

Mr. Winslow - But the poetry that won my heart is......any guesses who might wrote that poetry .

Sakura -  It might be kaminari

Mr. Winslow shook his head as no . Shizuka's eyes looked through the classroom then she realised that today Naomi is absent .

Kaminari - no Sakura I think it should be Naomi but who was Naomi paired up with ?

Mitchan - don't ask

Kaminari - why

Yan - it's shizuka

Mr. Winslow was standing and listening to the students talks .

Mr. Winslow  - alright..alright guys kaminari you guessed it right . The poetry that won my heart is written by Naomi and shizuka . Well Naomi is absent today so I guess shizuka you come and read the poetry

Shizuka was shocked when she heard what her teacher said . She knew she didn't even write anything ' I guess Naomi submit it but why ? Why did she submit it when I behaved so rudely with her , when I shouted at her ? Why ? '

Shizuka went to the center and the professor handed her the paper . She looked at all the students and then back to the paper that was in her hand .

Shizuka -  Hate & love

I.Love.You
Wonderful words, quick spoken
Wonderful words, quick broken

I.Hate.You
Painful words, quick to be said
Painful words, becoming sad

Love and Hate , opposite of each other,
Or is it ? Both can be such a bother .

When you're not near , I feel sad
I say I hate you , and feel bad.
But when you are here , I'm happy
I say I love you , and you love me .

I hate the strange feeling
I hate the sleepless night
I love when you call
I love when you hold me tight

So when you are not here,I hate the feeling called love
I won't deny I absolutely do
But those two words , hate and love
Are said in same sentence, I hate and love you .

All the students clapped and praised her as soon as shizuka finished the poetry .

Sakura - wow shizuka ! You and Naomi did a great work together

Kaminari - yeah it was so great

Mitsuki - so true

She didn't reply and goes to her place and sit down . After the class ended Mr Winslow called shizuka with him . Mr Winslow is Shizuka's favourite teacher she won't lie cause he always understands her , he didn't force her like a lot of people do . She always shares her worst problem with him and he always guides her . He is like a friend to her But she never dare to share her past with him .

Shizuka - what happened Mr. Winslow?

Mr. Winslow - you didn't help her in writing the poetry right ?

Shizuka - I am sorry Mr.Winslow but-

Mr. Winslow - I understand that it is hard for you to work with other people but I choose Naomi for you cause I have seen you talk to her normally without the frown and scowl that you usually have on your face

Shizuka - but she....she...she is not good

Mr. Winslow - how she is not good ? She is polite, kind , cheerful, lovely girl . She is also good in studies and by choose I mean I would like it if you give her a chance to be your friend or more .

Shizuka - that's the problem sir she is just too good for me and even if I give her a chance would she accept it . Mr Winslow chuckled

Mr. Winslow - she wrote the poetry alone and you know anyone who wrote the poetry express their feelings and emotions.

Shizuka - you mean she wrote it for someone whom she loves and this is a love letter

Mr. Winslow - yeah kinda

Shizuka - but who ? I know you know sir right !

Mr. Winslow - yeah I know but you should ask her directly I guess she would tell you .

After saying this Mr. Winslow left from there while shizuka went to her ask cause she knew her teacher wouldn't tell her a single thing.

After school like always she and her friends were talking in the parking area.

Suneo - shizuka would like to hangout with me and Nobita ?

Shizuka - I am sorry Neo but I am a bit busy

Nobita - it's okay shizu chan .

Shizuka smiled at them and left from there after biding good byes . They also left from there after biding shizuka goodbye.