chapter 10

Doraemon told Nobita to tell everyone everything , so Nobita told them the whole story . Gian was angry while dekisugi and shizuka were amused to see that Nobita can be cunning and literally everyone was impressed with Luka's acting .

After getting to know everything , they decided to leave the couple alone and went to their classes . They all knew teacher's are going to question them but they all have already prepared the answer .

Gian - you like me ?

Gian asked to confirm that, his crush likes him back . Suneo muttered a small 'yes', suneo was never good at telling his feelings to someone but he didn't knew he was shy too .Gian sat on the bed placed there , he pulled suneo by waist and made him sit on his laps .

Gian - you look so cute while blushing.

Gian whispered in his ears and then kissed suneo . The was passionate full of love , care and possessiveness . Soon they both pulled out from the kiss . Suneo hugged gian and gian hugged him back . They stayed in that position for some time and then started to cuddle on that small bed . After the bell rings they both went to their classes.

The whole day Doraemon and dekisugi were teasing gian whereas shizuka was teasing suneo . The school already ended , the whole group was standing near their parked cars while talking about everything . Suneo and Nobita were apologising to Luka . Doraemon and shizuka were talking about their messed up love life . While dekisugi was busy staring at Nobita .

Gian - you have been staring at him , look you don't need to tell me anything cause I know you do like him but you need to tell this to yourself.

Dekisugi - it's nothing like this

Gian - yeah yeah whatever you say but you also know that I can use much more worse schemes than nobita

Dekisugi was going to say something when a voice interrupted them all

??? - What happened to you !?

Everyone looked towards the person to see who it was . Everyone was shocked to him there except Nobita and Luka . That man was also shocked to see them but he was more worried about Luka . He goes towards him and started to look at his wounds .

Luka - oni-san nothing happened to me , I am all okay don't worry

???- you will explain everything to me once we reach home

At that Luka nodded his head .

Luka - guys meet my brother Rou Frost and brother meet friends

Shizuka - we already know him .

Rou - yeah we know each other .

Luka - oh that's a good thing

Rou - let's go Luka

Luka and bid goodbye to his friends and followed Rou to his car .

Nobita - how do you guys know Luka's brother ?

Doraemon - we just met him a couple of times so don't worry .

Dekisugi - yeah , we should go home now

The others agreed with dekisugi as they don't want Nobita to ask them more questions.

Gian - Doraemon can you help me with the packing ?

Doraemon nodded his head and told him he would come to his home later . Everyone went to their homes . Nobita and Doraemon both reached their home after 15 minutes.

Nobita - Mom we are home !

Mom - aww my babies how was your day ?

Nobita - Very , very good

Doraemon - neutral

Mom - oh I am getting different replies instead of the usual ones means something special happened.

Nobita - we will tell you mom but first we need to freshen up

Mom - okay and yeah come downstairs soon cause I made your favourite snacks.

They both replied okay and went to their room . After getting freshen up they both come downstairs. Nobita told his mom what happened at school after telling her everything his mom started to scold him about his actions . Nobita looked at Doraemon with pleasing eyes but Doraemon ignored it royally .

After finishing Doraemon went to gian's home for helping in packing up his things later Dekisugi also decided to show up at his home . They all discussed their plan about capturing them after discussing gian went on his date with Suneo. Doraemon and dekisugi both also left as they got some work to handle . They needed to finish some criminals before going to Osaka . When they both finished their work it was already midnight, they both had dinner and left for their homes.

Doraemon got home and directly went to take a pretty good shower after showering, he laid down on his bed tired when suddenly Nobita come inside.

Doraemon - what happened? Why are you up so late at night? Doraemon asked while sitting up straight

Nobita - I got the same nightmare again he replied while still standing near the door.

Doraemon - come here .

Doraemon called Nobita near him . Nobita went near him and put his head on his chest

Doraemon - Can you tell me about your nightmare Nobita ? He asked in his soft voice .

Nobita - I saw you and the others but you all were small like 11 or 12 years old . You all were locked up in a room , it was dark . You all were beaten up pretty badly . A man come inside and threw a boy inside and closed the door . That was also the same age as , he had white hairs and plae skin with those blueish and greenish eyes . The man come again inside but drunk . He tried to misbehave with shizuka-chan but before he could to anything Gian-kun punched him , so he choked him to death . He left and came inside with and b-beat yo-you all With it . I-I c-couldn't do a-ny-thi-ng I f-eel so hel-pless

Nobita said while crying . He was shaking while telling him his dream . When Doraemon listened it , his eyes started to get teary but he held himself as he need to be strong for his baby brother who was crying in his arms .

Doraemon - shhh baby look nothing happened to me and the others too . Everyone is fine . Everything is fine . Baby look at me , look Doraemon said while cupping his cheeks

Nobita looked at him with his teary eyes

Doraemon - your brother will never let anything happen to you and our friends okay . Nobita nodded and hugged him . Feeling safe in his brother's arms , he let himself fall asleep . He knew with his brother by his side he don't need to worry about anything .

Doraemon closed his eyes for some peace but he knew he will not get any peace , he knew what Nobita had seen in his dream is a little bit part of his memory. ' if Nobita got to know the whole truth then what will he do to himself'