𝒗𝒊. INTO THE RABBIT HOLE

SWAN SONG  )
" into the rabbit hole "
ACT TWO   —   black swan

(  SWAN SONG  )" into the rabbit hole "ACT TWO   —   black swan

' bloodhounds '
chap' 6

i.     seoul countryside

"did you two upset mr oh again?" hyesoo asked as she leaned against the door, which led into the boys' bedroom.

geonwoo and woojin shared a look before turning towards her. "why? did he say something?" geonwoo asked her.

"no, nothing in particular. i just got a feeling that you did."

woojin sighed. "we only talked about going back to seoul to end what we had began." he told her. hyesoo nodded her head in understanding, her eyes softening.

geonwoo walked up the girl. "can you talk to him?" he pleaded. "maybe he'll listen to what you have to say. you know mr oh better then we do."

woojin noticed how hyesoo was avoiding their eyes as her arms crossed. whenever the topic was brought up, she always stayed quiet. they didn't really know what she was thinking about it and neither did they force her to, as they guessed that it was still a sensitive matter for her.

"i'm not sure if he'll listen to me." hyesoo hesitated. and before either of them could say anything else, the girl heard her name being called. she turned towards the sound, before facing the two guys in front of her.

"i'll get going." she only said, before walking out. hyesoo stopped when she stood in front of mr oh. the older man asked her if she were ready to leave, to which the girl only nodded. together, they got inside the car and drove off.

the two of them started to spent a lot of time together. be it cooking together, reading or taking long walks. hyesoo saw a piece of her old life whenever she looked at him, just like mr oh did with her.

the drive to the cemetery was quiet like usual. having the windows rolled down, hyesoo enjoyed the breeze which tingled her outstreched hand and rosy face. and once they arrived, they took their time visiting the people they had missed so much.

first, it was duyeong.

hyesoo felt her eyes started to sting, but she did not cry. she changed the dried flowers with fresh ones, before she took out the dried ones right next to his place.

it was his wife's and his child's.

walking further, they stopped in front of yangjung's grave.