𝒊𝒗. PRINCESS IN BORDERLAND

( SWAN SONG )
" princess in borderland "
ACT ONE — white swan

(  SWAN SONG  )" princess in borderland "ACT ONE   —   white swan

' bloodhounds '
chap' 4

i.     choi residence

"why did you even drink so much?" hyeonju sighed when hyesoo didn't stop hugging her arm. hyesoo didn't answer, but her lips turned downward when the other female walked ahead of her towards the dining area. with a throbbing head she followed after her like a lost child. but once hyesoo reached the kitchen, her eyes immediately lit up.

"oh, ms yoon!" the girl said enthusiastically. having heard her name, soyeon turned towards the sound and with the same energy she was given, she called her back. "hyesoo, how nice it is to see you again." the woman smiled lovingly.

"mom couldn't wait to meet up with you again." geonwoo spoke up from beside them. hyesoo glanced at the boy before she looked back at soyeon.

"if i knew i would've visited you." her voice was genuine and the smile on her face spread even more. "let me help you." she told soyeon, before taking the plates out off her hands and started to help set the table. not much later they were joined by mr choi and yangjung and sat down together.

"is woojin not coming?" hyesoo asked geonwoo when he went to get him but returned without him. he only shook his head, telling them that he wouldn't get up.

"you should've told him to eat first and then sleep." ms yoon said.

"he drank a lot yesterday." mr choi chuckled.

hyeonju scrunched her eyebrows. "i guess being good at drinking was all talk." she judged him, before her slowly eyed hyesoo. the latter noticed it right away and pouted when hyeonju said that she was also like that.

"we were just having fun." hyesoo slightly nudged her friend. the others smiled at their bickering, before digging into the food.

"thank you for this meal."

"woah, this tastes great!" hyesoo exclaimed when she took a bite of the food ms yoon had prepared for them.

"geonwoo," mr choi addressed. "when are you taking your mother to the orphanage?" he asked, but before he could get an answer back, hyeonju spoke up.

"let me borrow your car, grandpa. i'll do it." she offered. mr choi had warned her to be careful, but being the fearless person hyeonju was, she dismissed it and decided to do it together with geonwoo. he asked his mother if that was fine with her, but ms yoon hesitated to answer.