Beganning

Megan's POV:
"Hey mom I'm gonna go for a walk!" I called out to my mom. "Ok be back before dark!" My mom called out back to me. "K!" I said walking out of my home. I decided to into the shops of Thunderian. It's always crowded here for some reason. I then decided to go get some food and drinks. But I felt someone grab me from behind and push me against a wall. It was a male cat and some other cats too. Could be his friends. "P-Please let me go!" I exclaimed. "No way pretty lady." The male cat told me. Wait...is he gonna rape me?! "Someone help me!!" I screamed. "No one is gonna-" the male cat was cut off when someone grabbed him from behind and dropped me. It was another cat! I think. I can't tell cause he or she is wearing a blue cloak over him or she. The cat beated the rest of the cats. And the cat faced me. "Are you okay young lady?" The cat asked me as he walked over to me and got on one knee. "Yes I am. Thank you." I said as the male cat was helping me up. Then the male cat pulled down his hood. Oh my god..it's the prince! "Woah it's the prince! Retreat!" One of the other male cats the prince beated ran away. "Thanks again..I need to get home." I said to the prince cat. "Oh and by the way my name is Lion-O." The prince cat told me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I'm Megan." I said holding my hand out for a handshake. "Nice to meet you Megan. That's a very pretty name." Lion-O told me as he shook my hand. Is...Is he trying flirt with me? "Th-Thanks." I said. I looked up in the sky and saw smoke in the air. Wait...that's coming from my home! "Megan..is that your home were the smoke is coming from?" Lion-O asked me. I nodded. And we both took off to my house. When we arrived, my house...was burned down. And I saw another male cat there too. He turned around when he herd us running. I stopped when I was next to Lion-O. I walked coward to the house. Everything. Everything was destroyed. And burnt. I got on my knees. And covered my crying face and sobbed.

Lion-O's POV:
Poor Megan. She has no home. My brother, Tygra, nudged me to get my attention. "You know her Lion-O?" Tygra asked me. I nodded at him. I walked up to Megan and sat down next to her. "I'm so sorry Megan. I know what it's like to loose someone that you love." I told Megan. She looked up at me. Her hazel eyes sparkled with her tears. I took my hand and whiped those ugly tears from her beautiful face. "Lion-O." Megan said calling out to me. "Yes?" I said to Megan. "Can...can I have a hug please?" She asked me. "Yes you can." I told her. She turned to face me and I hugged her into a tight hug. When I pulled away, I told Megan:"I'm gonna go talk to my brother real quick okay?" She then looked at Tygra who was waving at Megan. She waved back. She nodded knowing that she herd me. I then stood up and walked to Tygra. "What are we gonna do with her,Tygra? We can't leave her here." I told Tygra. "I know. But father will not let her in. " Tygra told me. "I know. I'll sneak her in my room. I have an extra bed there." I told Tygra. "Ok. That will work." Tygra said. "Hey Megan." I called up to her. She got up from were she sitting and walked over to us. "Yes, prince Lion-O?" She said to me. Me and Tygra both chuckled and I told Megan:"Please call me Lion-O." That made Megan chuckle. "Anyways, we have decided if you would want to stay with us?" Tygra told Megan. "Oh..thanks." She said. She must be suprised. "But my clothes burned. " Megan told us. "I think you will fit my size. I have lie over 200 pairs of clothes." I told Megan. "Ok thanks." She said. Then we walked to our home.

We successfully sneaked Megan into the castle. "I'm gonna he'd to bed. See you in the morning Lion-O. You too,Megan. And welcome to The Thundercat Temple." Tygra told Megan. Megan smiled at Tygra. And so did Tygra and he walked to his room. Me and Megan then walked into my room and I locked the door behind me.

Megan's POV:
We entered Lion-O's room. It's really big and fancy. "There's your bed right here." Lion-O said pointing to a bed next to his. I nodded to let him now that I herd him. I then laid on the bed and it was super comfortable. "You okay sleeping in those clothes?" Lion-O asked me. I nodded. "Okay goodnight Megan. Wake me up if you need anything okay?" Lion-O told me. "Ok. Goodnight Lion-O" I told him. He fell asleep first. But all night I was thinking 'Is this my new beginning?' I finally fell asleep at like 1:33 a.m.