[7]

"Maybe we feel empty because, we leave pieces if ourselves in everything we used to love." -r.m. drake

[1ST PERSON POV]

I sat down on the couch as I watched Lucifer give his goodbyes to Charlie and Vaggie.

Percy was sitting on my lap and I was stroking his smooth scales, I'm still not totally used to our new looks but it's slowly setting in that this is our new reality.

No more mom and no more dad.

all alone.

I guess I zoned out because Lucifer was now standing in front of me holding his cane.

"I just wanted to say goodbye, and that I hope we see each other again very soon, you interest me Y/N and not many people do."

Lucifers eyes were gentle and had a fiery excitement behind them.

"Thank you."

Lucifer nodded and looked at Percy sitting in my lap.

"Who is this little cutie?"

I let Lucifer pick Percy up and I guess Percy liked him because he started purring.

"That's my cat Percy."

"Lovely name."

Lucifer smiled and set Percy back in my lap.

[ONE WEEK LATER]

It's been a very long week.

My calendar is filled with little notes and red circles and stars.

Charlie let me have a job in the hotel to earn some money, all I have to do is advertise since she said nobody would listen to her.

I run my palms over my furry skin, by now my new appearance feels like I've had it forever.

The shadow figure I saw hasn't turned up since, I guess it was a figure of my imagination.

"Come on Percy let's go down for breakfast."

I finished buttoning up my shirt as I picked up Percy and left the room.

I haven't really thought about Lucifer since our goodbyes.

Charlie gave him the glory of visiting whenever he pleases now since they made up his last visit.

"Morning, dear."

Alastor falls in beside me as we walk down to the lobby.

"Morning Alastor, how are you today?"

"Amazing dear, thank you for asking!"

Alastor is an interesting demon.

When I first met him I was afraid of him since most people down here are homicidal maniacs.

I still don't know why i'm down here.

But I have recently became closer with him since Charlie asks him to accompany me while I hang posters.

He's funny and he can listen to my problems.

He even loves him mother like I love mine.