Peace loving fly's first human appearance

Bzzzz!

Bzzzzzzzzz!

A fly was flying over the bathing lake, he looks like a handsome man with bright silver eyes, as a house fly it has a tragic life. Flying over one food to another, struggling to get away from humans slapping hands.

Finally, it's struggling life was going to end today, because, now he's turned sixty days old,

It was buzzing around the tub, the naked man was annoyed by the consistence disturbing sound of the fly

"Shoo, Shoo,"

Bzzzzz!

Zzzzzzzzz!

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

He tries to wave his hands but the fly was going near his ears, he shook his head.

The constant buzzing of a fly near his ear was driving him insane. He swatted the air around his head, but the pesky insect evaded his attempts with ease.

"Shoo! Get out of here, you annoying little thing!" he growled, waving his hand frantically.

The fly seemed to mock him, landing on the edge of his nose and rubbing its front legs together in a taunting manner.

Determined to rid himself of the bothersome fly, the man lifted up his wrist and a dark aura appeared onto his palm. The aura was blazing like fire, he tries to shoot the fly but alas! The fly darted back and forth, always managing to stay just out of reach.

"Hold still, you little witch!" The man shouted, his face turning red with frustration.

After several near misses, he finally landed a solid hit, trapping the fly between his fist. He grinned triumphantly, but his smile quickly faded when he noticed a small drop of blood on his knuckle.

"You pest! You tried to hurt me? Huh?"

The fly was not an ordinary insect, it's tried to defend himself with his sharp half dead six legs. Even though it was nothing for the man but a small amount of blood touched the fly's heart. There was a red light glowing on top of the fly's heart.

He opened his hand to inspect the fly, but to his utter shock, it began to rub it's six legs to injure him more, his palm was full of scratches, small amount of blood was visible. Out of anger the man grabbed the fly and drenched it in water. The fly felt stuffy. It tries to fly away.

However, the man drenched it in until it's was not moving. The long exposure to water impaired it's ability to move and regulate it's body temperature.

Finally, with a satisfied look, the man throw the fly in the water. He relaxed his head on the ground.

But something strange was happening inside the water. The fly was glowing red lights. After some minutes later,

The insect's body elongated, its wings morphed into arms, and its legs became human limbs. Within seconds, the fly transformed into a naked man with golden eyes.

He surfaced from the water. Hearing the loud water splashing sounds, the man opened his red eyes. To his shock, his eyes widening as he closed his mouth, there was a naked man standing before him, dripping wet and gasping for air.

"What the-?" Dong Fang Cang Yan exclaimed, blinking twice in disbelief.

"What the-?" Dong Fang Cang Yan exclaimed, blinking twice  in disbelief

Dong Fang Cang Yan
Ruler of Demon realm.
Also known as the moon's son.

The man coughed and sputtered, water streaming from his hair and down his face. He looked around the room, his eyes wide with confusion and fear.

"Where am I?" he asked, his voice hoarse and trembling.

Dong Fang Cang Yan stared at the strange man, his mind racing with questions and disbelief. How could be a man was under the water?

"How dare you sneak into my palace?"