𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 ✯

______________________________________________

(another day another chaggie story that cures my depression >:D) (I just noticed I stole the name from dork diaries lol)

Vaggie and Charlie are laying on their bed bored vaggie is scrolling through hellTok while Charlie hums a new song that she made up. Charlie's parents always told Charlie that life isn't a musical but charlie Denys it. Until vaggie notices a restaurant on helltok.

Vaggie: oh look, they opened a cheap pizza place after Jeffreys cannibal meal fails

Charlie: really? OMG vaggie

C & V: we should go there!!

Vaggie isn't that keen but she knew what Charlie was gonna say

Charlie: hehe, you know me vaggs~

Vaggie rolls her eyes in a playful way and Charlie is jumping up and down bursting with exitinment. vaggie sees her excitement and slowly nods

Vaggie: yes, we can go to some shit place 

Charlie: yayyy! I'm gonna go get readyy!!~

Charlie dashes off and vaggie gets up to get ready. noticing that Charlie ran away from their bedroom

Vaggie: uhh, Charlie that's the wrong direction

Charlie skids back to their room and realises that she shares a room with Vaggie here and who the hell knows where Charlie was gonna go if vaggie didnt remind her.

Charlie: righto, totally remembered that..

They get ready to go to this "good" food place. Charlie loves new adventures and vaggie is okay with it if it makes Charlie happy. When they finally get ready Charlie wears a dress with a duck on eat tit and vaggie just wears a normal short black dress. Vaggie grags the keys to their limo and they hop in as razzel as the driver...(r.i.p. dazzle)

Charlie is bursting with exitinment and vaggie is checking the reviews on the place....not many good reviews it has.

Vaggie: you sure you wanna go char?

Charlie: SURE AS EVER!

You could practically see the rainbows bursting out of her and the glitter in her eyes. Vaggie chuckles at how bubbly and bright Charlie is. They arrive at the pizza placed and it looks crappier in person

At queasy cheesy.....

_____________________________________________

Vaggie: wow...so "fun"..

Charlie: oh cmon vaggie! don't be such a party pooper cmon!

She takes vaggies hand and pulls her through the door of the "well maintained" shop. There was kids playing in broken playgrounds and swallowing ball pit balls (like in your average daily life at a kids play place hehe)

Vaggie: I'm getting the creeps from being here...

Charlie is DEFINTLY not. it may be very untainted but it still had bright things which charlie loves.

Vaggie sits down on a seat with gum on it and winces in disgust

Vaggie: ew....

Charlie picks up vaggie and takes her to a different seat. the place looked disgusting for a four-starred restaurant.

Charlie: heh...maybe the food will be better...?

Vaggie: I hope it is...or someone who works here is getting it..