FORGIVENESS

RECAP ; After seeing Satoru again, only to have another argument over each other and your child, he did it again. He left a note behind just as he did the other time—using it to help you realize how he genuinely feels about you. But you can't help but wonder if he honestly meant every word he said, every word he wrote.

SONG RECOMMENDATION ;
LET THE WORLD BURN - CHRIS GREY

___________________________________

    After getting Suno and Megumi to sleep, you lazily walked in your room, went to your dresser and grabbed a night gown and a change of panties so you could go take a quick shower and go to sleep. Even then, after doing so, you kept staring at the letter on your nightstand beside your bed where both of Satoru's letters were. You wanted to reach your hand out to grab it, you really did—but you felt frozen; everything did. Pulling your hand back, you sighed, sucking in the sharp air before turning your back towards the nightstand and falling asleep.

     Satoru sat in his bed under his dim lights, on the phone with Shoko. The girl felt as if she was in the middle of all of this at this point—the two of you telling her almost everything anytime something happened. Or atleast Satoru did and Shoko questioned you about it, implying it most of the time. "Satoru, you can't continue leaving notes to her. What if she doesn't even read them?"

    'I hope she does.'

    He clicked his tongue, resting against his soft headboard. "Once you get something, you don't have to do anything with it right away. As long as you received it, do something when you feel the time is right." Satoru told Shoko over the line who only scoffed. "Don't become a poet, some words you probably can't even read at your big age." He sighed before mumbling something to himself, his thoughts wandering over to you. "Yeah.." He groaned, feeling himself getting hard at the thought of you.

   "Uh," Satoru started and looked down at his pants. "Night, Shoko." He told her before she said the same thing and he hung up. Taking a deep breath, he palmed his covered cock lightly as not only did he not feel like masturbating—but he didn't want to do it to you while you two were on bad terms.. or atleast not on okay terms. It felt like a form of disrespect to him. He did it until his buddy finally softened before he laid on his side, staring out his window until he fell asleep.

      The next morning as you were taking a shower, you heard Megumi and Suno footsteps tapping against the floor—they must've finished their baths. You quickly finished your shower, then brushed your teeth and put your outfit on. It was a white blouse with faint flower patterns on it as that was how it was made and you wore denim jeans with a white belt which decorated the pants.

    Putting your hair in a low bun and leaving a few hair strands in your face, then put a white headband on. You walked downstairs and saw Megumi and Suno eating poptarts with orange juice and you let out a saddened sigh. You grabbed some blueberry eggos from the freezer, then some butter from the fridge and placed a skillet on the stove. Taking some of the butter, you placed it in the skillet and spread it then placed the waffles there so they could cook.

    You placed the butter back, and turned the fire on so they could finally cook. Once they were done, you took plastic plates and placed their waffles on them and Suno went up and went to the fridge, grabbing some whip-cream then went and got some syrup from the lower part of the cabinet. Megumi stared at him with starry eyes, surprised at how talented his brother seemed.

     Suno came back and sat beside Megumi, a fat smile plastered on his face as he poured the syrup then put whip-cream on it messily before turning his head to look at Megumi. "This, this here is a.. mastapiece, Gumi!" Megumi smiled at him, clapping his hands and politely asking for Suno to put some on top of his waffles which he did so gladly.