CA:TFA 2

INT. ENLISTMENT OFFICE, BAYONNE, N.J. - DAY

A PAPER SCREAMS: "ELITE NAZI FORCES OVERRUN NORWEGIAN TOWN."

ARMY DOCTOR: (O.S.) O'Connell, Michael...

The paper flaps down, revealing a young man. He stands, wearing only boxer shorts.

"NEW YORK CITY, JUNE 1943."

Tony was practically jumping out of his seat at the thought of seeing tiny Cap. It would open up lots of joke opportunities for him. 

DOZENS OF HALF-DRESSED RECRUITS read newspapers, waiting for their exam results.

ANOTHER PAPER: "U-BOATS TORPEDO SHIP OFF COAST OF VIRGINIA."

ARMY DOCTOR: Kaminsky, Henry...

Kaminsky stands, tossing his paper aside. He glances at the next newsreader down.

CLOSE ON: THE PAPER, "NAZIS BURN CZECH VILLAGE TO THE GROUND."

HENRY KAMINSKY: Kinda makes you think twice about enlisting, huh?

STEVE ROGERS LOWERS HIS PAPER. He's frail and small.

"TINY STEVE!" Half of the avengers shouted, "Wait that's you?" Ron asked looking at the on-screen Steve then back at the bigger Steve. "Yes that's me, before the serum" he replied "What serum?" Asked Harry. "I'm sure it'll be explained" Nat interjected.

STEVE: Nope.

ARMY DOCTOR: (O.S.) Rogers, Steven.

Steve folds the paper and gets to his feet.

TIME CUT:

Steve anxiously watches AN ARMY DOCTOR scan his file. CLOSE ON: STEVE'S FILE. A dozen ailments have been checked.

ARMY DOCTOR: What did your father die of?

STEVE: Mustard gas.

The doctor looks up.

STEVE: 1918. He was in the 107th Infantry. I was hoping to get assigned to them if-

ARMY DOCTOR: And your mother?

STEVE: Few years back, she was a nurse in the TB ward. Got hit, couldn't shake it.

"You lost your whole family when you were that young?" Asked Molly Weasley, she could not even bear the thought of loosing her family, especially at that age. "Yes, it was pretty common during the war." 

Finally, THE DOCTOR SHAKES HIS HEAD.

STEVE: They weren't weak, Doc; they were fighters. If you just give me a-

ARMY DOCTOR

Sorry, son. You'd be ineligible on your asthma alone.

STEVE: You can't do anything?