Part 1 - LIVin in the World

It was Backlash Saturday. I wasn't booked on the card for tonight. Most people would have just stayed home if they weren't booked for the pay-per-views. Oh, I'm sorry - The Premium Live Events. I'm never going to get used to that.

Anyways I took a flight to France anyway. Lovely country. The show had ended by now. The crowd was awesome. It's one of the best wrestling crowds I've seen. Shame that Paul had nothing for me. Phil and I are the best things going right now.

Gionna came with me. She was bouncing around, not doing much in terms of booking. Gionna is basically my travel companion, as well as companion for other escapades. She didn't want to be bored in that large, 10 bedroom, 8 bathroom, mansion with a dozen amenities in Miami she lives in with me. And who can blame her? Who wouldn't want to be with me?

Gionna is my perfect kind of girl. She's small in frame in contrast to my 6'5, muscle on muscle body. I can easily dom her. But she's interesting as well. She likes to indulge in my hobbies as well. And the cherry on top - she makes a great groupie.

Gionna: "Smile!"

She snapped a selfie of us hugging in front of the efile tower. I don't like taking pictures. Whenever I take one, I try to look dark and ominous. But this is casual, so I put on my best smile.

Gionna: "This is great! See? You can smile!"

Gionna is so full of life. I guess that's why her ring name is 'Liv'.

Matthew: "And who says I can't?" I said in my deep, kind of over the top British accent. But the ladies love it so I can't complain.

Gionna: "No one. But I always wondered how much of your TV character is the real you, and how much of it is all a work?"

I cupped her right cheek with my right hand and gently moved my thumb across her cheekbone. She melted at the touch as she looked right up at me.

Matthew: "Gionna, you should know that that's all part of the mystery, the illusion I casted upon myself. What is real and what isn't is what keeps me interesting."

I said, trying to keep the low base in my voice. Everything about me has been trained since childhood to seem more mature. From my well-spoken dialect to my accent to my intelligence.

My accent is the proper, gentleman, British accent. Gentleman, but also intimidating. Not the cockney one everyone else had in my part of London when I was growing up. But the real trick is how I word my sentences. Speaking clearly and trying to avoid slang is the secret ingredient to my voice. Trust me when I say that it makes you sound more like a real man and not a 'Fuck Boy' as Americans would call them.

Gionna: "I know. It's probably better than most people. But even then, I feel like there's some things you're not telling me."

That could be farther from the truth. Gionna, as well as the rest of the women in my life, know all their is about me. But they don't have to know that. That's part of the mystery.

Matthew: "How about we get dinner? I'll pay."

Gionna: "I sure hope so! You're like the richest wrestler ever! I saw a nice restaurant back a few blocks. Let's go!"

We walked over to the restaurant she was talking about while holding hands. Her hands fit so well with mine.

The walk was pretty silent. She had a nice little skip. We got a few looks our way. There's nothing new, though. The looks I'm guessing aren't from the fact that we're famous wrestlers, and more due to the fact of our clear age gap and this looks like a dad holding hands with his fully grown daughter.

But who really cares about age gaps? Gionna and the others make me happy, and I make them happy.

I'm never going to Heaven, though. I think I'm the embodiment of all 7 capital sins except for sloth. Disappointing my late mother.