The Lion and The Leopard Blooming Romance

Chapter 6: The Lion and The Leopard blooming romance

Railings pushed Hawthorne onto the bed, his eyes dark with desire as he trailed kisses down the shorter male's neck. Hawthorne arched into the touch, his hands digging into Railings' back as he gasped with pleasure.

"God, Hawthorne," Railings groaned, his voice rough with need. "I want you so fucking bad."

Hawthorne's eyes were hooded with lust as he pulled Railings' head up, a slight whimper escaping and his lips crashed against the taller male's in a kiss that was more than incredible. It was burning and Hawthorne felt like he was playing with fire, but that was even more exciting. Their bodies moved together in a rhythmic dance that made them pant with unspoken desire.

Hawthorne's legs were wrapped around Railings' waist, pulling him closer, deeper. The air was thick with the sounds of their breath, their moans, their skin sliding against each other.

Railings' fingers trailed down Hawthorne's chest, teasing his nipples as he continued to grind against the other male's hips.

Their breath grew ragged, their movements more urgent and more desperate. Hawthorne's back arched as Railings' fingers drifted lower, his fingers exploring the sensitive flesh between Hawthorne's legs.

Hawthorne gasped, a moan of pleasure echoed through the room, his body tensing as he writhed beneath Railings' touch.

"Railings," he moaned, his voice hoarse with need. He was a mess and he needed Railings so bad."Please..."

Railings' lips curved into a smile as he pressed his fingers deeper, his thumb stroking Hawthorne's entrance with a sinful precision.

Hawthorne's eyes rolled back in his head, his hips thrusting against Railings' hand as he gasped for air. "Yes," he moaned, his voice desperate. "More..."

Railings complied, adding another finger, working Hawthorne open with slow, deliberate strokes. "So beautiful," he murmured, his voice low and husky.

He had never seen someone more beautiful than Hawthorne. It was unbelievable! And he loved it, he loved seeing this beautiful fool panting beneath him, he loved seeing him become a complete mess as he moaned like he never felt something so good before.

Railings' eyes were dark with desire as he continued to work Hawthorne open, their breath mingling in the air between them. Hawthorne's legs trembled, his body begging for more as he moaned Railings' name.

"I want you inside me," he pleaded, his eyes pleading with Railings. "Please, Eiluned..."

Oh that made Railings more eager to taste all of him. He wanted all if him.

Railings' heart hammered in his chest, his body trembling with anticipation as he reached for a condom. With practiced ease, he rolled the condom onto his length, his fingers fumbling with the need.

Railings' eyes were locked with Hawthorne's as he positioned himself at the other boy's entrance, his breath coming in quick, shallow pants. Hawthorne's body tensed, his eyes wide with anticipation as he waited for Railings to enter him.

"I don't... I don't want you to regret this." Railings said in rushed breath.

Hawthorne shook his head beneath the other, "I'll never going to regret this. So please... I want you."

Slowly, torturously, Railings pushed forward, his length stretching Hawthorne open in a delicious, burning slide. Hawthorne's gasp echoed through the room, his body shuddering as he arched off the bed. He immediately closed his eyes and a tear fell.

"Hawthorne, do you want me to stop?" Railings asked in tenderness, his voice as soft as possible.

"No." Hawthorne opened his eyes, his eyes were full of desire and need. "Just give me a second..."