Midnight rain

Reputation stirs awake,comforted by the warmth of the blanket over her silhouette.
The morning sun casting over her face,
She let out a gentle exhale. Not feeling the motivation,the energy,to climb out of the comfortable bed.

She heard the familiar buzz on her phone,signaling a message. Reputation grabbed her phone,turning it on and checking the time. 9:30am, who in the world would be texting her this early?

Checking her messages,it was from midnights.
Midnights was usually always up early so it's not much of a surprise,she sighed softly before opening the text.

Midnights🍷: Heyy rep!! there's a party at my place if u want to come. 6pm-8pm!! love youu

Staying quiet for a few minutes,
Reputation let herself think. Going to the party would give her something to do,and would get her out of bed,which was her main goal at the moment.

After allowing herself to think,she finally pulled herself out of bed.The party wasn't until 6pm,and it was only 9am.

Rep treaded into the kitchen,her gaze catching onto her two cats resting upon the cushions of the couch. She then looked upon their empty food and water bowls.

Opening one of the cabinets,revealed the bag of dry food for the cats,as well as some cans of wet food and bags of cat treats.

Letting out a soft grunt,she grabbed the heavy bag of food. Emptying some into each of the bowls, before putting it back into the cabinet and shutting it.

A few minutes after,she filled up the water bowls. Watching as her cats, Nova and Willis,
Made their way over.

As the day went on,it was now about 5:55pm.
Rep groaned,searching her closet for her black silk dress.

It was a dress she had worn for her own birthday, she didn't have many dresses but this was one of her favorites out of a couple.

It matched with a pair of white silk gloves,
which she didn't wear last time she wore the dress.

She heard her phone buzz again, she sighed grabbing it and opening the text. Another from midnights, telling her how the party was about to start.

Finally, after what felt like years she pulled out her dress. Shutting her door,she quickly took off her clothes,grabbing the dress and putting it on. Squeezing her curves, which made it slightly hard for her to breathe but sell make it through.

She hummed,putting on some rings and makeup.

Rep drove to midnights house,a few cars parked out the front. Hopefully it wouldn't be too crowded, she parked her car and walked up to the front door.

She sucked in a small breath as she knocked,
Waiting for an answer. Rep fidgeted with her rings, looking down until the door finally opened.

Midnights welcoming her with open arms,
"Rep!! You're here finally,and oh my gosh you look amazing! I was starting to think you wouldn't show." Rep chuckled, smiling softly.

"Thank you,happy birthday midnights." She smiled,stepping inside as midnights shut the door. "A few more people are on their way, just some extra people,but other than them it's just the others and us."  Rep gave her a small nod,making her way to the kitchen.

"That's not how you do it! Are you stupid?" She heard speak now bickering with folklore over something, which is what they were usually doing. Mostly they just did it as a joke,they barely really argued.

"I will literally beat you up at the house speak now,do not test me" she shook her head,a playful smirk plastered on her face.

Rep grabbed a wine glass,humming quietly as she grabbed the wine and poured herself a glass. "Pour me some?" A voice from beside her asked,Rep turned her head. It was Lover,She nodded smiling.

"Sure." Rep muttered, pouring the girl beside her some. She was wearing a light pink dress,small white stars trailed along the bottom. She wore silk white gloves along with it,a heart necklace around her neck.

Putting away the wine, she took a small sip.
"did you hear the news?" Rep turned back to her, her eyebrows slightly furrowed. "news?"
lover smiled warmly, "Taylor's apparently working on a new album,she announced it a few days ago.it was called,uhh.." she zoned out, trying to remember the name.

"The Tortured Poets Department." Taylor smiled, standing beside lover. "Out in just a few days." Rep nodded her head slowly, "mm,nice." She smiled,taking another sip of wine.

As the party went on, Rep found herself on the couch watching as everybody else played seven minutes in heaven,which is a game she convinced herself she'd never play.

"Rep you should play with us! Come on,
It'll be fun." Red spoke,holding onto her glass with a tight grasp. "Im good." She smiled, looking down at her hands then back up as another voice spoke.

Red took another swing of her drink, continuing to try and persuade reputation to join,eventually she did.

Letting a small giggle escape,fearless spinned the bottle. The intensity growing with each minute, after a minute or two of letting the bottle spin, it landed on Lover.

Lover looking down,her face fading into a  maroon. Evermore giggled,spinning the bottle again.

The intensity,the anxiety came back for a couple minutes.Only it didn't last as long as last time, the bottle landed on RepuCtation.

Rep felt her body go cold,she froze.
trying to process, she had only just really met Lover,today was the day they really had a not even a real conversation,but the first time they had an interaction.

She watched as lover got up from the corner of her eye, Rep inhaled shakily, standing up and going to the nearby closet. Lover opened the door for her, allowing Reputation to step in.

Shutting the door after herself,Lover walked in behind Rep. They had to be in here for seven minutes, "Lover,we aren't really going to do this right?" Lover smiled,shaking her head.

"Rep,this is the first time we've ever really talked. We aren't going to make out in a closet for seven minutes." She chuckled, sitting down on the ground.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Reputation sat down as well.

As the party went on,it was finally 9pm. Everybody could go home, Rep walked out the door. Trying to keep her balance since she had a few drinks,but she should be fine to drive home.

Lover came up behind her, a gentle kind smile on her face. "it was really nice talking to you tonight rep." She hummed,her voice soft.

Nodding,Rep smiled back. "Yeah,maybe we can hang out sometime tomorrow? If you aren't busy." Lover walked with Rep to her car, shrugging. "Depends what time."

"Okay,I'll text you alright? Goodnight lover." She got into her car, "goodnight rep."