To you, Love

Waves

Waves..

The dazzling waves, seemingly so beautiful and mesmerizing which makes me feel no noise, thoughts clear yet jumbling with no strings related to anything other than what I am seeing.

Wide body of the ocean, the sun beaming gently yet impactful, and nearing its death off the sea, my eyes blankly staring till where it could reach, the vastness making my lungs fill with the salty air.

It was hard not to trace my eyes around and just admire the scenery, the sky and gushing waves being pushed off by the air, the same which is giving me life, only if...

Only if could have lasted a little more, with the gentle breeze somehow turning more harsh, more profound on my senses, hairs blowing hard against the wind and I'm standing...

Still, resilient with no purpose of caring about my clothes battling with wind as well, not caring...

Don't want to,

Care..

I closed my eyes, once again inhaling a deep breath, for once taking notice of dizziness it brought me, the oxygen delving me in my senses..

Senses, which soon brought a sensation of closure..

A closure, leading me heavy in my chest, breath pushing out of my lungs and instead replacing with the burning please for more..

Waves gushing me, and ears turning deaf with the thrashing blurbs noise, sounds, all of which were now too loud, like a thousand screams at once...

The dazzling sun, that once high above the sea, now merging its flairs and hitting my eyes under the water.

Contemplating, to admire the marvelous art as canvas the reflections painted me, filled me with blue and sunshine, one with vastness and endless possibilities..

Thrash around, scream with burning lungs, or the peace its bringing me as I am closing my eyes, letting go..

Of the fight to survive..

The life which is making me drown..

And

Just

Drown..

Hardly, but shadows, obstructing in a way which made me open my eyes under the pressure as I am falling, endlessly..

But why is his wide blown eyes, his frantic arms cutting through the water, sharp and motivating..

Towards me,

Hairs flowing and tousled with the motion he was pulling himself in, towards me... gravitating down and closer, closer..

Why...

Hands grabbing around, closing my eyes and fighting the hold amidst my desire to hold on,

Live...