𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

" 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐨

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨"
- 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐌
࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨"- 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐌࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈࿈

Since she could remember, she was seem as the worlds parasite. Too kind for demons, too different from humans. Unable to fufil the role made for her as she was told. Stumbling over her own feet, falling onto her hands and scraping them up till they bleed. Yet still, she scrambled to her feet again and begged to not be given up on.

Never truly at home no matter where she went. The girl, caught between two worlds, felt a profound and all-encompassing loneliness that seemed to seep into every corner of her being. As a half-breed, neither fully human nor fully demon, she found herself rejected by both sides, each viewing her as an outsider, an anomaly that did not belong.

From humans, she faced suspicion and fear. They saw her demonic heritage as a threat, something to be wary of and shunned. Whispered rumors followed her wherever she went, and even the kindest of human faces turned cold when they learned of her true nature. She felt the sting of their mistrust, the weight of their prejudice pressing down on her, making her feel like an outcast in her own world.

From demons, the rejection was equally harsh, if not more so. They viewed her human side with disdain, considering her weak, impure, and unworthy of their acceptance. The contempt in their eyes and the cruel words they hurled at her cut deep, leaving scars that seemed to never heal. Among her own kind, she was a pariah, a symbol of everything they despised.