𒈔 ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀs ᴀᴍ ɪ ʀɪɢʜᴛ 𒈔

"Finally I'm starving" Athena sat down in front of Ron on the table.

"What did McGonagall want?" Asked Ron who was currently eyeing the table waiting for food to appear.

Harry sat down next to her "You know just about what happened on the train".

"Guess we missed the sorting" Hermione sat in front of her next to Ron.

"You fainted, Potter? Is Longbottom telling the truth? You actually
fainted? Rang malfoys voice as he came near the gryffindor table.

" Ah there goes my appetite" sighed Athena

"Shove off, Malfoy," said Ron, whose jaw was clenched.

"Did you faint as well, Weasley?" said Malfoy loudly. "Did the scary old
dementor frighten you too, Weasley?"

Ron was about to get his wand out when

"Malfoy you have you're entire life to be a jerk. Why not take today off?"

"You--"

"Mr Malfoy please face your own table or you're more than welcome to sit at the Gryffindor table" Dumbledore's voice echoed at the great Hall.

Embarrassed Malfoy faced his own table.

Athena struggled to hide her laughter behind her hand.

Dumbledore gave a speech about dementors and Sirius black but she was way too busy waiting for food to appear to hear Him.

Only when she heard her uncle's name she zoned back in clapping as hard as she could. Even whistling a few times due to which she earned her a glare from McGonagall.

She smiled at her sheepishly before clapping for hagrid who was apparently appointed for care of magical creatures.

"We should've known!" Ron roared, pounding the table. "Who else would
have assigned us a biting book?"

"Oh that book the shopkeeper nearly cried when I asked him for that book." She said loudly as they were the last ones clapping for hagrid. When she looked at the the professors table to see Hagrid wiping his face with the table cloth tears in his eyes.

"Well, I think that's everything of importance," said Dumbledore. "Let
the feast begin!"

The golden plates and goblets before them filled suddenly with food and
drinks.