Prologue: An Ancient Tale

"Would you believe me if I told you that there are more than hundreds of dimensions that co-exist with each other but never interact?"

"Long ago there was a time where all the dimensions were combined into one. However, one of the realms sought to claim the world as their own. To protect the people, ancient sorcerers cast a spell that created a barrier around each realm, preventing anyone from passing through. This kept the evil from conquering other realms but prevented people from passing through as well."

"Over time, people have forgotten all about the other realms and only focused on protecting their own. For example, the realm of the earth is in an era of heroes, where 80% of people have cultivated power. Or the realm of the land of Ninjago that is guarded by the Ninja, who also have powers and use them to defend their land."

"The only ones who have not forgotten these events were sorcerers who cast the spell, a man and a woman. Using their new abilities, they created a new kingdom for themselves and protected the people who were caught in the crossfire within the one-combined realms."

"They named their new land: Larasyia (LAR-AY-SHA). A kingdom of beauty and wonder, and full of magic. The sorcerers soon were crowned the rulers of the land. They taught magic, ruled with pride, and protected the realm from dangers."

"The main power of this realm was the use of the magic rune. Using this special rune, they can enhance their magical ability and do all sorts of things. When a child turns 15, they are introduced in a grand ceremony presented by the King and Queen that represents what type of rune they receive. Children are given one among several different runes. The most popular were either the Knight, who trains their magic to defend the kingdom, and the Sorcerer, who trains their magic in sorcery."

"Soon, the King and Queen had children together. They had 4 children in all. Two boys and two girls. The youngest is the main character in this story. The one who will be the strongest. The one who will go on a treacherous journey. Come along with me as we embark on her story. The story, of the Protector of the Realms."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow! That was an amazing story mother!"

"Why thank you dear."

"I have a question though. If the King and Queen are so worried about their youngest child, why put such a heavy burden on them?"

"That is a good question. I do not know the answer to it, but we have to trust in their word that they will keep us safe from the darkness."

"Will... the darkness ever come again..?"

"I do not know. All I know is, we will be safe as long as "The Protector" still lives and keep us safe."

Now begins the real story... the story of the 4th Princess of Larasyia: Princess Himari Soma. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OC  INFORMATION

AI GENERATED

NAME: Himari Soma

NAME: Himari Soma

TITLE: 4th Princess of Larasyia

AGE: 15

RUNE: CRYSTAL SORCERY - she has the ability to create crystals and shape them into anything; offensive or defensive. 

SIBLINGS: 4

                                                                                                                                                                 to be continued...