5

"What the hell are you thinking, Jungkook?" Jungkook questioned himself. He was in his new room in the new house rather say mansion
Honestly he didn't like the room at all. Everything kept there was reminding him of his highschool days and his little...just a little huge crush on Taehyung.
"Stop thinking about him and think about writing the novel." Jungkook somehow convinced himself and his unsettled feelings.
---------------------------------------
"Nowadays people are more attracted to bls/gls and female oriented novels." A man said
looking at the big screen showing the data.
"What do you all think?" Taehyung asked, relaxing on his chair holding his pen.
"We should  abandon the male oriented straight novels." The man said again.

When everyone nodded in agreement Taehyung spoke. "Alright leave all the male oriented straight novel writers." Taehyung said "Meeting is dismissed." as he went out.

He went out of the meeting room going straight to his home when his steps halted in the reception "Jimin, what are you doing here?" He asked when he saw a man in black holding a bouquet.
Jimin stepped forward "I reserved a table in your favourite restaurant. So will you come with me ?" Jimin asked. "I am busy." Taehyung said going away.
Two ladies standing at the reception started  mumbling to themselves finding a new gossip topic.
Jimin glanced at the ladies and then at Yoongi "At least you don't reject me." Jimin said handing him the bouquet. "After you Mr. Park" Yoongi mentioned Jimin to lead the way.

Taehyung came back to his house.. no not the lifeless building anymore it was his home now. He greeted the Butler there asking him about Jungkook. Once he got satisfied that Jungkook was alright, he went straight to his room taking a shower to refresh himself.

"So you were the one who killed my father?" Jungkook said pointing his fingers in the air with a painful and shocking voice. Then he stepped forward turning around with a cute smirk although he wanted to look creepy he looked cute. "Yes i was." He said wearing a cowboy cap. He quickly removed the cap going back to the place he was standing before "Why?" He kneeled down fake crying his word was filled with sadness. He quickly got up wearing the cap back.
"Because he was not a good person." Jungkook said and the next moment he threw his cap "Nah, think something better and deep Jungkook think." He said to himself.
"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked leaning on the door frame. No, he didn't want to go there but the noise was not letting him work. Yes, Taehyung came back early because he was missing Jungkook but ended up doing work because he never wanted to disturb Jungkook when he was writing.
"Thinking about what to write." Jungkook replied rolling his eyes.
"Like this?" Taehyung asked taking his steps towards Jungkook.
"Yes, it's called 'Practical Experience'." Jungkook replied. The man was confident that he discovered something new for his writing.
But Taehyung's devil mind took it differently.
"Looks like you are stuck. Let me help you." Taehyung said taking jungkook's computer.
"Why would you ?" Jungkook asked wriggling his eyebrows.
"Cause I can't work when you scream like that." Taehyung said pulling Jungkook next to him. Jungkook rolled his eyes. He was looking damn cute. Taehyung had a lot of control on himself that he hadn't kissed Jungkook's lips yet
"So where are you stuck?" Taehyung asked looking in the deep brown eyes of the other.
"I want a good reason for why the male lead killed the girl's father and why he was trying to kill the girl." Jungkook said folding his arms showing how much confused he was.
"Hmm... What if he loved her from his childhood and she insulted him, he became a psycho or something?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah, that can be done." Jungkook smiled taking the laptop and typing.
Till morning the two discuss and write the novel's chapter together. Jungkook forgot everything...the contract. They both were again sixteen year old friends who used to write novels together.
The sun shined brightly. They were still writing the chapter. The chapter was about 10,000 words and had a special explicit version.
"With you i wrote a more romantic and sweet tooth type chapter." Jungkook said with a eww face. He hated writing romance, his first choice was mystery and thrill. "Just update it" Taehyung said stretching his arms. Jungkook clicked on the publish button and done, the chapter was updated. "Come down for breakfast." Taehyung went while Jungkook just continued writing a new chapter.

After fifteen minutes the Butler called Jungkook down for breakfast but he refused politely. He continued his typing but suddenly the wifi got disconnected
He slammed his laptop and came down angrily. "Come have your breakfast." Taehyung spoke in a calm voice.
"I am not hungry. Turn on the wifi." Jungkook said turning to leave.
"Eat breakfast and the wifi will be switched on." Taehyung said controlling his anger.
Jungkook stood still for a few seconds before going back upstairs.. After ten minutes he came back. He was now wearing a loose t-shirt and baggy torn jeans with a black laptop back on his shoulders. He ignored Taehyung, heading straight to the main door.
He smirked trying to open the door. But his smirk vanished as  the door decided not to move an inch.
"Why is it not opening?" Jungkook asked, glaring at Taehyung.
"Eat breakfast first" Taehyung replied unbothered.
"You can't lock me like this." Jungkook said as stormed towards Taehyung.
"Oh but i did. Now sit and eat quietly." Taehyung said eating his own breakfast.
Jungkook suddenly grabbed Taehyung's phone that was unlocked "I will open it myself." He said pressing a few unknown not so good buttons. Taehyung tried to snatch his phone back but Jungkook accidentally turned on the automatic lock down for twenty four hours.
The house alarm rang and boom. Every window and the entrance door was locked. "Great job" Taehyung mumbled sitting back in his chair.

---------------------------------------
"You forced him?"

"No he didn't."

"I am always there for you."

"Why did you kiss me?"