4

Two males lying on the bed the phone started buzzing the sound of the song charmer which was his alarm hits Taehyung's ears as he groaned getting him just to see an angel sleeping peacefully he quickly turned off the alarm admiring the sleeping beauty
But soon his eyes landed on jungkook's shoulder.. his top slide down his shoulder giving a view of his cleavage Taehyung gulped struggling in his thoughts wondering weather to put the top properly on him or just run away ..
After struggling for five goddamn minutes he decided to take risk. He slowly forwards his hand trying to pull the blue shirt made of satin. But to his bad luck jungkook woke up and saw Taehyung's hand. The bunny boy was shocked so shovked that he didn't hesitated to kick Taehyung hard that Taehyung's butt ended up kissing the floor hard. The man screamed his lungs out..yeah he wasn't a typically dominant man who believes man don't feel pain infact he thinks he feel pain the most.
Before Taehyung could stand up and catch jungkook, jungkook was already in the bathroom taking a bath or maybe pretending

"You forgot to take your clothes." Taehyung said knocking the bathroom's door.
Embarrassment that's was the perfect word to describe jungkook's inner feelings. The boy all naked, drenched in water forgot that there were two spare towels kept in the bathroom's small cabinet. He closed his eyes imagining himself taking small steps towards door opening it slowly not completely just a bit throwing his one hand out of door stretching his fingers to take the clothes in his cute tiny arms but Taehyung smirking and pulling him out. Him looking at Taehyung with red cheeks.
Taehyung admiring his body and pulling him closer kissing him deeply.."mmmm.." jungkook's lips parted imagining the scenerio in his minds
"Are you listening jungkook?" Taehyung who was knocking from last five minutes shouted a bit now.
Jungkook came out of his delulu world. His eyes widened in realisation he ...jeon Jungkook was imagining kissing Taehyung's lips...those rosy lips tho
... jungkook control your pervert ass
But was he pervert? All the thoughts were running in jungkook's mind as he went near the door unlocking it and opening it the bit hoping his imagination won't come true but he got numb when Taehyung didn't left his hand
"What ?" Jungkook shouted startled still hiding behind the door.
"From tomorrow i will use the bathroom first." Taehyung said leaving his hand...as he turned he heard a loud thund. Jungkook slammed the door.
Taehyung thought jungkook was angry but no jungkook wasn't angry instead he was embarrassed and more delulu about his hot contract husband.

"what the hell are you thinking about Jungkook?" Jungkook slapped himself twice or thrice "how can you think about a stupid idiot alien this much?" He questioned himself looking at the bathroom mirror...then his grace went on the towel "how idiot you are hiding here? Because of you i imagined myself all being naked in front of that bastard kim..ewww..." Jungkook easily blamed the towel kept on the wooden rack.. he convinced himself that it was utterly the towel's fault for hiding and not coming in front of his eyes so that all the unholy talks took over him after thirty minutes of convincing himself and and one hour of bath he came out. "This much time jungkook? Fucking one and half hour!!"
Taehyung questioned him
"Well i have a lot of free time and i love spending it in bathroom." Jungkook sat on the bed. "Why are you staring at me like this?" Jungkook asked.
"I want you-"
"What!?" Jungkook shouted. Flied every bird sitting and chilling on the tree that was fifteen steps away from the hotel. Each and every flew away.
"Don't make me deaf." Taehyung said keeping his hands on his ears trying to cover them.
"What you said? What you want?" Jungkook asked again. His brain was quick to think that Taehyung wanted to fuck him
"I said I want you to get up from the bed. You are sitting on my clothes." Taehyung said pushing Jungkook away picking his clothes. He turned and made his way towards the bathroom.
"You said you want me." Jungkook said pointing his index finger on Taehyung accusing him.
Taehyung's steps came to hault, he turned back "You turned on your loud speaker before i could finish." Without another word Taehyung went inside the bathroom.
Jungkook looked here and there "Where is the loud speaker?" Jungkook questioned himself. He clenched his arms stomping his feet he knocked on the bathroom door once, twice, thrice
"Whom did you called loud speaker huh?" He shouted knocking again and again. When his knocks were unanswered he pulled his legs upward to kick the door but Taehyung opened the door. Jungkook froze seeing Taehyung's six pack abs, his mind stopped giving commands, his legs got disbalanced. Taehyung wide his eyes quickly trying to hold him.
But both fell on the ground. "Ouch" Jungkook whispered in pain "Get up you,pig." Jungkook said to Taehyung who was lying on top of Jungkook. Even Jungkook didn't knew how his hand reached Taehyung's abs but his hands refused to withdraw "I can't" Taehyung whispered near Jungkook's ear.
"Why ?" Jungkook asked his hand roaming over Taehyung abs as he subconsciously licked his lips. "Cause if i get up you will not be able to touch me." Taehyung whispered in his deep husky seducing voice before looking into Jungkook's eyes.
He chuckled getting up as he see Jungkook's cheek turning red.
His chuckled turned into laughter when Jungkook closed his eyes making pouty lips that seemed to be needy for attention.
He rolled on the floor holding his stomach when Jungkook bite his own lips moaning softly.
Jungkook opened his eyes hearing Taehyung's laughter. His anger reached the peak. "Why are you laughing?" Jungkook said crawling towards Taehyung.
This time Taehyung was shocked. He froze when Jungkook's hands climbed up on his thighs "I was a.. actually" Taehyung shuttered badly. His breath got stuck in his when Jungkook came closer "You were a.. actually what?" Jungkook copied Taehyung as he put his middle finger inside Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung sucked Jungkook's middle finger. After a while Jungkook pulled out wiping the saliva on Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung leaned in closer wanting to kiss Jungkook's lips badly but Jungkook got up quickly saying "So this is how a man get seduced. Let's go back home then. We can't stay in hotel." Jungkook said going out of the hotel room.
"Shit i am ..ahh." Taehyung mumbled running back in the bathroom.