Something is Wrong

Start from the beginning

Hotshot, "Fine, but I expect you to rest after this. You can't heal us up if you are bedridden and sick."

Coby smiled at him, "Yeah, I promise I will be getting a nice long break after this. We have a movie outing planned once we return home."

Hotshot, "Great to know."

Overdrive, -Is he really okay?-

Hotshot, -Well, I do not detect any virus on him or inside him. So, it is most likely exhaustion. He has been really working hard and I am not sure if he has taken a break or not.-

Knockout, -He did not take a break the whole time he was here. He was too worried about you.-

Breakdown, -Organics require rest right?-

Hotshot winced, "Coby!"

Coby, "Yes? What is it? Don't worry I am almost done with this."

Hotshot, "Thank you but that is not what I want to talk about. You have not rested since you were on Velocitron."

Coby, "I got some rest. Do not worry, Red Alert made sure of it."

Hotshot poked him gently, "Listen Coby, I would be very upset if anything happens to you okay. You are a very important person to me, not as a medic but as a sparkling."

Coby looked at him, "A what? Oh! You are completely healed."

Hotshot got up, "I will explain what it means later."

Coby nodded, "If you are going to help, be careful please."

Hotshot joined the fight alongside Overdrive who had been fixed as well and started to push back. Optimus and Scourge appeared after a while with members of the Jungle planet to help fight Megatron who appeared as well. Starscream was now fighting Airazor who was protecting Lori and Bud who were watching the Seeker warily, he looked pissed. After an hour of battling the Decepticons left the area getting annoyed at being defeated though Coby spied a new Decepticon in orange. Optimus then stepped up to talk with Overdrive about the situation while Red Alert and Knockout along with Rhinox took over healing the rest. Coby was out like a light followed by Lori and Bud which worried Optimus and he decided to invite Overdrive to Earth.

Overdrive, "You care about them a lot, don't you?"

Optimus, "It is hard not to. They have shown us a world and a possibility we did not even realise could exist."

Knockout, "They are certainly different."

Blurr, "Wait, are you really going to a different planet?"

Overdrive, "Well after what happened I think it is best to learn more about what is happening out there. Till I return Sideswipe, Knockout and Breakdown, you are in charge."

Breakdown, "With pleasure."

Knockout, "Leave the medical to me."

Sideswipe, "Understood."

Sunstreaker, "We got your back."

Blurr nodded as the group left for Earth and Overdrive looked around the organic planet noticing how the three human sparklings looked pale and tired. Optimus wanted to send the kids home but Bud mentioned their parents were actually off to another state dealing with personal family problems. They trusted the three of them to take care of each other so they had left a day before they let the three kids go to Velocitron. Jetfire took charge and took the three kids to their makeshift bedroom on the base and covered them in soft blankets. The flyer would never admit it but he was pretty fond of the three human kids especially Bud with his innocence.