Friends

My fiance opened the door to a room where Barty and his blonde boy were snogging. They jumped apart as soon as we entered. Haha.

They bowed at us, mostly me. I showed them my hand so they would stop.

"So princess Y/n, these are two of my friends Barty and Evan. Who are boyfriends." Arcturus explained.

"That's amazing!" I smiled at them.

They bowed their heads this time.

Two girls entered the room and I felt like I would faint. For one, both were very hot and for two, one of them was Marlene. The Marlene whom I grew up with, the Marlene who moved away from the castle because her parents needed food which they weren't able to grow due to the death of my parents and lack of money that came from it.

I looked at her wide eyed. She had grown so much. She was wearing armour. Oh, she was finally a knight. I smiled wide. I felt so proud of her in that moment that I might as well cry from happiness.

"Hello Princess Y/n." Marlene smiled at me. At that moment I didn't care who was the girl next to her, I didn't care about the people that were in the room, I didn't care about my fiance. Whom I cared about was Marlene and Marlene only.

I ran towards her and hugged her. Tears spilled through my eyes and on her armour. Everybody in the room was shocked.

Marlene hugged me tight too and was shedding a few tears too.

"Hello." I mumbled after I was done crying. "You became a knight!"

"Yes, yes I did."

"So I guess you two know each other already so I'll introduce you to Lady Dorcas." Regulus started. "She is Marlene's girlfriend and the head finance keeper of the kingdom."

(I don't even know if that's a real thing. I just made it up so Dorcas would be in the kingdom and would still be treated like a princess cause she deserves it.)

"Nice to meet you." I greeted.

"Nice to meet you too."

Marlene and Dorcas looked so cute together that I felt like I would explode from happiness.

"And I am also Dorcas' personal guard." Marlene said proudly.

"Omg that's so cool." I squealed. I was probably the happiest I have felt in quite a while.

"This is the other prince's quarter." Regulus told me. I nodded.

We walked towards a sitting room type of thing. When we were there we saw two people. One of them was whom I was desperate to meet. I ran towards him and hugged him. Everyone was shocked again. Even though I was feeling emotional I didn't cry this time.

"Both of my friends are knights. I'm so proud." I pretended to wipe a fake tear. They both laughed.

"So you know him too." Arcturus mumbled to himself.

"Yes." I replied.

I then bowed to Prince Sirius.

He showed me his hand to stop me from bowing.

"This is Sirius my brother and this is his boyfriend Remus." Regulus explained.

"Omg Remus! You got yourself a boyfriend!" Remus blushed. I was so happy.

"Is everybody from the Potter kingdom a fighter?" Barty joked.

"Nah, just most of my friends as the only outsiders in the kingdom were trainers who were training to fight. They both did. And Mary worked as my maid." I explained and then gasped as I remembered that Mary isn't here. "Omg we should call Mary."

"Mary's here too? She still works in the kingdom?" Marlene asked beaming.

"Oh my god I'm so happy." Remus exclaimed.

"Yes she is and yes she still works here." I answered Marls.

"Can you call Mary?" I asked the maid and he bowed and nodded.

"Ok so I'm meeting little prongs the first time, how is little prongs?" Sirius asked Regulus.

"She's cool." He answered.

"She is not just cool!" Barty started, "She literally defeated Reg in a sword battle! In front of the whole kingdom!"

Sirius stared at me wide-eyed. I chuckled.

"No matter she is called the fearless princess of the Potter kingdom." Remus said.

"Well I'm very proud of little prongsie." Sirius said proudly. I rolled my eyes.

"I think I should escort you to your wing princess and then you can rest." Regulus said and I nodded.

_______________________________________

A/n - Hi. I hope u liked this chapter. We met Remus and Sirius and Dorcas and Marlene. I'm so happy. Ok bye. Happy reading.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 22 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The princess of the Potter Kingdom (Regulus x Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें