Ϲհɑթեҽɾ Օղҽ

Harriet was, in simple words, a simpleton. She didn't think much of anything, unless it was the stereotypical thing to think of. She was at the age 13B, the stage before 13C, and was learning how to factor trinomials, memorizing the Oxford Dictionary, and getting up to the four thousandth pi decimal.

But how on earth was she supposed to study when I, the director of the Smart Society, was nagging at her brain at every moment I could spare?

That's exactly why I was toiling with her brain stem. The more things she could cope with, the better. The sooner she ventured into our Society, the better. We were crumbling.

Young people throughout the universe were making stupid decisions on the fly, taking drugs, drinking underage, or just lying about schoolwork.

So far, Harriet had done none of the such. We would tempt her, of course, it was the only thing we could possibly do for such an important young girl...tempt her away from her prim-and-proper ways, and drag her kicking and screaming to our gated community, where she would prosper and indulge in our practices.

She would be the one to save our earth.

Perhaps, however, she would fall weak-kneed to the cemented grounds around her, taking into peer pressure, or just have an on the fly idea that would kill her.

But no matter how stupid her decision would be, we'd still take her in. We needed a quick witted human girl of her age to help us with ideas...to help us revive the human nation, and save the galaxy.