1.1

I wish the best of your journeys

best read in dark mode, in font georgia

1.1- LI GUANG, TATZUO'S PRINCESS

   4:30 in the afternoon, and the 1st years of Tokyo's jujutsu high school have just finished their classes. Currently, they are on a hunt to find a book their teacher assigned them.

"What's that book called again?" A pink-haired boy asked his classmates. Pulling books one by one off the bookshelves and throwing them, they hit a spiked-haired boy on the head.

A scowl appeared on his face, "It's called the Tales of Tatzuo's Princess." He and the pinkette continued to search for the book for what seemed to be hours.

"GUYS I FOUND IT!!" Their classmate, the only girl in their grade, announced as she ran towards them with the book and a couple more in her hands.

"let me see that kugisaki," Itadori snatched the book out of her hands. Analyzing the book, he looked back at his classmates giving them a nod. The three first years started to make their way out of the library and toward their teacher's office. They were going to make him read the book to them.

**KNOCK KOCK KOVK**

**KNOCK KOCK KOVK** .. *KNOCK KOC**

The door opens, revealing a majestic glorious blue-eyed king,  "If it isn't my wonderful first years! How are you all? What can I do for you guys?"

Itadori and Kugisaki both got close to Gojo and put their hands in a begging position, "PLEASE READ US THE BOOK YOU ASSIGNED US! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP"

Gojo just stood there before putting on a childish thinking face, "Hmmm maybee, but that's if only I hear Megumi also plead for me to read."

Somehow the two teens didn't break their necks, whipping it towards their other classmates glaring daggers at him, "Fushiguro, you better say it or you'll have to say goodbye to the other dog." Kugisaki threatens.

"Yeah, what she said!"

"Ugh fine, if that's the only way for you guys to leave me alone," Fushiguro looks up at Gojo with a look of annoyance, "Can you please read us the book."