tiana
i'm joking i've just got to go on
the tonight show and then my schedules
free
just contact my manager for my availability

kobbie
is she joking

jada
she thinks she's too famous for
us bc she just hit 180m followers

levi
why did no one congratulate chloe
and teddy on their marriage

tiana
i wanna get married

levi
on my way to buy a ring

noni
this is when i leave
i hate couples

_____________________

"ladies and gentlemen, we've got a special guest for you all tonight. she's taken the acting world by storm winning her first oscar at the age of twenty and with her second album recently being released, she's taking over the music industry as well. it's tiana jordan everyone" jimmy fallon introduced the girl as the audience began to cheer and she made her way on stage.

"hi. oh my god i'm so happy to be here." she spoke as she hugged the man before waving to the audience and taking her seat. "i feel like i've finally made it now" she continued speaking making the audience laugh.

"how are you?" he asked the girl making her smile and shrug her shoulders.

"i'm good. happy to be here, happy with my career at the moment, happy with my personal life. yeah i think i'm in the best place i've been for a while. how are you though?" she replied with the grin never leaving her face.

"i'm good. happy to have you here. so as you may know we like to do a bit of research on our guests before they come on the show, so we got in touch with your brother and he sent us this picture of you as a child." he announced as he gestured to a picture of her when she was six years old with food all over her face putting a boy in a headlock.

"oh dear" she replied making jimmy and the audience laugh.

"would you like to explain this picture?" he asked the girl who nodded her head hesitantly.

"first of all can i just say i hate you teddy and you're lucky i love chloe or i'd be airing all of your secrets on this show. but in this picture i'm six year old and that's my childhood best friend levi colwill. erm basically i can't really remember why but we ended up having a food fight and if you know me i don't play around with my hair. i was the exact same when i was a kid and one thing i hate is tomato ketchup, i cannot stand it. because i was winning levi decided to put ketchup in my hair so me and thalia beat him up." she spoke through her laughter as the audience clutched onto her every word, reacting in different ways throughout.

"and for anyone who doesn't know levi's famous as well right? a footballer?" he asked the girl who nodded her head

"you mentioned your sister then and obviously i've already mentioned your brother. i'm sure you get asked this all the time but what's it like being a triplet?"

"i guess it's just like having a sibling but with a deeper connection. because we've all been there for each other through everything. first auditions, first days at school, breakups, weddings."

"weddings? so have one of you got married?" he asked the girl with a grin who widened her eyes before shaking her head. she was stupid to hope that they hadn't seen her widen her eyes because in the final cut they zoomed in on it.