*^*Cuatro*^*

Tatiana's POV:
"Well they seem nice!" I say. Doug looks at me, "You can't tell me that you aren't scared of Celine!" He teases. "She isn't scary. Actually, if I'm being honest, she doesn't even talk much." I say, sighing. "Probably because you're the daughter of King Naveen! But those villains are bad news, Tati! They're obviously here to reek havoc!" Chad says while sitting on the railing of the stairs. "You haven't even met them yet, Chad! You're just hating early because Audrey doesn't like them!" I retort. "Was that so hard to figure out?" Doug mumbles.

Lonnie comes with Jane on her tail. Chad glares at me, "Tatiana! Audrey is the most smartest woman I've ever known! She knows how bad those villains really are! You can't always see the good in everything!" "Chad..." Lonnie tries. "You, Ben, and Lonnie are idiots for trusting them!" Chad spats. "It's better than trusting you." Jane mumbles. "What was that?" Chad asks, anger evident in his voice. At that moment Carlos and Jay come back making Chad and Jane run back up the stairs.

"Hey...sorry to uhm..you know...interrupt that intense conversation..but..uhm..could you possibly show us how to work the game system in our room?" Carlos asks, nervously. Lonnie goes and follows Jane, "Bye Tati!" She says before completely disappearing."Bye." I mutter. "I'll help, it's pretty easy!" Doug exclaims. "I'll come too! 'Cause I'm bored.." I sigh heavily. We go to the boys dorm room.

"Actually I'm going to check on the girls I say before walking towards Mal's, Evie's, and Celine's dorm. I knock and wait for a reply. Celine opens the door as Mal and Evie show up behind her, they're all...smiling? "Uhm...hi....I'm Tatiana from earlier, uh..you can call me Tati though..uhm..I just came to see how yourselves are adjusting to the 'Auradon life' as they call it?" I say nervously. "Well, isn't that sweet of you." Celine says before walking off. I frown at how she acts towards me and look down, "Sorry to bother you guys." I sigh. "No problem, we're adjusting just fine!" Mal says still smiling. "Don't worry about Celine, it's just that you're the daughter of King Naveen and Queen Tiana, so I guess she doesn't think highly of you..." Evie sighs out.

"What a shame though...you're really pretty and I think you guys could become great friends." Mal compliments. I smile at them, "Thank you!" Evie giggles and looks at making direct eye contact with me, "Hey, would you maybe want to hang out one day? I mean to like show me around, maybe?" She asks. "It's a date!" I say a little too excited. "That it is!" Mal laughs.

"I think Ben would love to show you around!" I tease. I giggle as a light blush shows up on Mals cheeks. "Aww, you're blushing!" Evie teases. Mal sighs, "Whatever. Is your dorm close by?" She asks me. "Oh..no..it isn't, I guess I should get going now. My mom gets mad when I don't get my beauty sleep!" I laugh. "See you tomorrow!" They say happily. I walk off glad that they are adjusting so well already.

Mal's Pov:
I close the door. "I already don't want to do this anymore." I sigh. Evie looks sad as she stares at the door, conflicted. Sadly I'm conflicted as well. "Mal" Evie asks sadly. "Hm?" I reply. "Is this really the right thing to do? I mean, I didn't think I'd start second guessing so quickly, but....I don't think I want to take over the world..I mean look at the possibilities here! This is the land of opportunity and we're just going to give that up?" Evie huffs out. "It's either do it or die." I say. "So we really don't have a choice? I mean our parents can't reach us here can they?" Evie asks, sounding desperate. "Knowing our parents, they'll find a way. So, no, we don't have a choice. And frankly I don't think you should have asked Tatiana to show you around, because, I don't plan on staying here long." I huff out. "But...M...what abou-" Evie says before I cut her off, "No, E...it's not going to happen. We have to do this..." I huff as Celine comes out her room.

"Is she gone?" Celine asks looking around nervously. I raise an eyebrow as Celine sighs in relief. "Scared of her?" I tease. "No, I just know that if we pull this off...my daddy is going to find a way to make her life hell." Celine says sadly. "See, M...we shouldn't do this!" Evie groans.

"We are evil! We are nasty and cruel! We will not back down! Remember what we came here for in the first place? The wand? World Domination? Yeah?" I ask, reminding them of our mission. "Yeah." They both say reluctantly. We wait a bit since Tatiana's room is far we wait until it's possible for her to have fell asleep and head out to the boy's room.

Word count-856