chapter 4

At night

I did my night routine

I did my night routine. Now, i'm reading my current favourite book 'Twisted Love'. Literally am Obsessedddddd with it.
I was reading my book when suddenly i got distracted by the ringing of my phone.
It was my bestie mishkaaaaaa. I hurriedly and excitedly picked her call

(M- mishka, R-rooh)

M- hellooooooooo madam. What's up?

R- hi mishika ji, mein badiya tu bta?

( Hi mishika, i am fine, what about you?)

M-badia badia.

(Great great)

R- aur kaisi gayi date.Aa gya maza? Ho Gayi puri 'aapki aashayein'.?
She Said while stretching the last words.

M-shut up
I spoke rolling my eyes irritatingly

R-Kyu? Kya hua? Bada shonk tha na tujhe use date karne ka.. ab kar.(She spoke tauntingly)

I sighed listening to her while she continued blabbering

R-Jab tujhe aache se pta hai ki voh time pass karta hai to kya jaroorat hai tujhe uske piche pagalon ki tarah ghumne ki? Jab tujhe hazar bar bola hai. Oooooooo!!! Main kese bhul gayi? Tu bhi toh time pass karne gyi thi.Right Right!
But agar tu and I'm warning you, ki agar tu kal mere pass aa kar royi to mujhse bura or koyi nhi hoga samjhi.
She ended up threatening me.....

(Now, what happened? You were having dreams to date him, now do.when you already know that he just time passes with everyone then what's the reason for your following him like a lost puppy.oooooooooo how can I forget that you also go for timepass to him.. But if you I'm warning you if you come to me tomorrow while crying then no one will be worse than me.)

M- Acha na sorry meri jaan . Now tell me what happened? Why did you text me saying you have something urgent to tell?

R-vo baat ye hai ki......ke .....vo....ke.

M-vo..ke...ke..vo.. kya jaldi bool.

R- are bol to Rahi hun!Samaj nhi aa raha Bhai kaha se shuru Karu.......aise kar tu kal mujhe mil cafe pe.

M-yaaaaaaar ,teri problem kya pehla urgent bola phir bta bhi nhi Rahi ab raat ko neend nahi aane vali mujhe.

R-(she opened her mouth to sT
ay something but stops when she didn't get anything to say. Immediately wish good night and cut the call )

~
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa AAA. Rooh, Are you stupid or what ? You know what you need rest ,a complete rest , GOOD NIGHT.i close my eyes and i don't know when sleep takes me to my dream land.
__________________

Next day

At the cafe

"Bhai, we are here back from 1 hr ,but you are not speaking even a word. We even completed our coffees.what happened to you yaaaar? If you will not tell then how will I know. Now speak. then I will not hesitate to kill you and i am serious right now." Mishka said while glaring at Rooh.

"Yaar even I don't know what happened to me. I'm getting attracted to him. You know, I feel some different types of connection with him. It was like I found a lost part of my life or to say it is a lost part of me. I........." Rooh told mishka about her feelings while mishka was looking at like she saw some ghosts with widened eyes.

"Mishkaaaaaa are you even listening to me? And Why are you looking at me like you see a ghost?" Rooh yelled at her gaining the attention of everyone surrounding her.

"A_a..I am sorry from her side , please continue." Mishka apologizes to everyone and drags Rooh outside the cafe before the staff throws them out.

"Yo_you first tell me about whom you are talking about. "Mishka asked her after settling down in Mishka 's car .

"Yesterday, I told you that my mumma's bestie and her family are coming for dinner. He is the elder son of her
'Veer singhania' and he even knows my name.........." Rooh explained everything.

" You know what, you are in love with him. You love him. Now my bestie is in love with someone . Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm so happy for you baby. Congratulations." Mishka exclaimed happily.

While I was in shock after hearing her words.she thought' It can't be true. No it can never be reality. I was thinking that it was stupid attraction. But no....no.'

___________________

At the office

My angel was looking very beautiful last night. I can't even explain how fucking much her beauty was unexplained. She was looking like a Goddess, who came from heaven.Her voice was honey sweet which was a brilliant treatment for my ears. My thoughts get disturbed by a knock on a door revealing my so called best friends . Wait , i didn't give them permission to enter, did I? Fucking bastards.

"Hey bro. What's up? And I'm doing great. I know you miss me so much." Raj said while giving his bright smile which irritates me a lot right now because they interrupt my thoughts about my angel.

"Did I give you permission to enter my cabin? " I said while glaring at him.

Raj was gonna say something but I interrupted him.

"I think I didn't. Know get lost. I'm busy. I have so much work to do. And meetings to attend."

"Hawwww, how can you say that ? You broke my heart. It is painful to handle. Please don't be like that. I will die. " Raj said dramatically while putting his hand on his chest.

"Why are you here? I gave you some very important work to complete i think." I glared at him.

"Oh yeah, I got new information about them. And I also hacked their system to get some evidence about them. It really worked. And that man also speaks out everything about his boss Abhishek Singh parmar and their intentions about following Rooh and secretly clicking her photos. At first their plan was to human trafficking Rooh to some other country like other girls they kidnap. But when his boss saw the pic of Rooh then he changed his plan. Then his plan was to kidnap Rooh and marry her. He also does a lot of illegal work except human trafficking. " Raj explained everything to veer and Karan.

" How can he even think about my sister like this? I will surely kill him. I will make his life hell." Karan said while controlling his anger.

"Raj listen carefully to what you have to do now................." Veer explained to them about his next step towards the destruction of Abhishek.
_________________________________

And that was for today. And I am sorry for this late . Sorry for grammatical mistakes as it is not my first language.

Please comment about the story and vote for it.

And please follow my Wattpad I'd.