Author note

So this is just the Plot and I am still in progress into the plot but this is a great start for a new project of mine! The chapters in this story is mainly just to see what I want for the plot as I am planning to make the characters and add some, I have all and each characters their own trauma and problems as I enjoy behind the screen.

Plot so far:

Vaine and Raine were twins, once born the mother, Martha, loved
the son dearly as she thinks Raine was special but didn't liked the daughter due to the birth mark she had. Growing up Raine didn't liked how he was treated with so much love and had to be watched everytime, he justed wanted a normal life style instead of watching his sister being yelled and hurt, One day Vaine promise Raine she will get both of them out of this hell hole. The father, Matthew, found out Martha cheated him with his brother who both did not had a bond so he left. Matthew do come to visit the kids but Martha keeps begging, bribing, and even try gaslighting him to stay and think he was 'Over dramatic' about the affair, of course Matthew did not believe it but only endure it for the kids sake.

Every OC in this story is a type of creature, not just Human. Such as a Alien or Seeker, I will make them all sooner or later.

I will be updating it in each A/N and do mini drawings or memes about this story at ends of chapters or at least try to

WARNING:
Mentions of affair
Mentions of blood/gore
EVERYONE HAS TRAUMA
This is a story for something in the future
Kids are in here, and I ain't leaving them alone without Trauma.

315 words counted in this Chapter | A/N