☆Drive Me Crazy☆

Alhaitham's POV

We arrive at the house, I reach to grab the keys. I get the and go to unlock the door. Damn, I'm more drunk than I thought I can barely open the door.. "Move, I'll do it." Kaveh said grabbing the keys out of my hand. He unlocks the door and pushes me in. "You don't have to push me." I said. "Whatever." He responded. I grab his arm pulling him to me. "You're making me angry." 

"And? I don't do that everyday?" Kaveh replied. Why do I want to.. never mind. I would never do that. "Sorry I'm drunk.." I say. "Seems I can handle it better than you, eh?" Kaveh said. I push him against the wall. "Wanna say it again?" I said while Kaveh looks at me with a shocked face. "Didn't know we were doing this." Kaveh told me. I start to blackout.

Kaveh's POV 

Alhaitham pins me against the wall. He obviously can't handle drinking that much, why did he do it? "Wanna say it again?" Alhaitham said. "Didn't know we were doing this." I begin to smirk. I know I shouldn't take advantage of this, but he started it. I get out from being against the wall and then basically trade spots with Alhaitham. I pinned him against the wall. "What are you doing?" He said. "Why don't you wait and see?" I replied as I leaned in and kissed him. Before I knew it we were making out in the hallway of Alhaitham's house...

-The Next Day- 

I start to wake up. Wait.. where am I? I look around and the memories start flooding back, oh no. I have to get out of here. I grab my shirt and get out of Alhaitham's room. Hopefully he won't know what happened, after all we didn't do anything too bad...

Alhaitham's POV

My head is hurting so bad, I feel like I'm dying.. How did I get in bed? I look around to analyze my surroundings. I probably just got in here, took my shirt off, and passed out. I begin to get up and make my way to the living room. 

I get in the living room and Kaveh is in there, he doesn't have a shirt on. "Hey, sleepy head." He said looking at me with a smile. "Ew put a shirt on." I said. "Whatever." Kaveh replied. "I'll be right back." I said. I began to head to the bathroom. I got into the bathroom and I looked in the mirror. What's this? Oh my... is this.. a hickey?! How would I get this? Something isn't adding up. I walk back out to the living room. "How did I get this." I ask Kaveh. "Is it ok if I'd rather not say?" Kaveh responded with a face of guilt. "No, I want to know." I told him. "Well, if you must know, we may have both gotten a little drunk last night..." He said. "...I." I felt my face go red, I don't know what I did, but this wasn't what I expected. "Don't worry. It wasn't anything to serious, I don't think..." Kaveh tried to assure me. I turned around to go back to my room. With Kaveh? Really? I would never have done this if I was aware of what I was doing. "How about we just forget about it? I don't even know what really happened." Kaveh said. "Yeah, let's." I replied.

-A Few Hours Later-

Traveler's POV

"Oh Paimon! Ready to see Alhaitham and Kaveh?" 

"Yeah! I just hope they aren't arguing... er.."

Me and Paimon enter the two roommate's house, we find them sitting on the couch. Alhaitham reading and Kaveh looking at blueprints. "Hey guys!" I say happily. "Hello Traveler." They say in sync. "How has your day been?" I ask them. I see them both glance at each other than back at me. "Fine." Kaveh replied. "Thats good!" I say, "Tighnari told me to tell you that he is having a little hangout later. It's Him, Cyno, and Me. He told me to ask if y'all would like to attend!" I relayed to them. "We'll be there." Alhaitham said. "Ok see you later." I said as I began to take my leave.

Kaveh's POV 

"I didn't think you would say yes to going, you don't like going to those social events." I say. "I thought you would like to, that's why I said yes." He responded while setting his book down and crossing his legs. "Hmph. I guess so." I said. "What I thought." Alhaitham teased. "Whatever."

________________________________________

Hope you're having a good day! :)

⬇️