☆Going Out☆

Kaveh's POV

Me and Alhaitham had just finished eating breakfast. I am about to take a shower to get ready for dinner later, I don't want to look rough, like I usually do. Hmm what should I wear? A suit or my casual outfit? I'll just choose after I see what Alhaitham wears. Ok I'll head to the shower now.

-After Kaveh's Shower-

Ah I love a nice shower, definitely calms me down. Oh? Alhaitham has his clothes on already, and he is wearing a suit? I didn't think it was formal enough for that... whatever. I'll put mine on too, I don't want to stand out next to him. No one needs to know we live together.. that's embarrassing. I begin putting on my suit and head into the living room. "Hey" I say. "Hello Kaveh." Alhaitham responded. "What time will we get going?" I asked. "Around 6. You have a few hours." Alhaitham told me, with looking up from his book. Ok that gives me enough time to finish my blueprints for tomorrow. I walk to my desk to finish the work. 

Alhaitham POV

Hmm, he must need to finish some work. I need to run to the store to get something since he is occupied. I make my way to the door as I begin walking to the store. I should get Kaveh a gift. He probably thinks I hate him. What is his favorite flower.. Ok I'm here. This flower reminds me of his personality.. a red flower. It matches his eyes in a way. I think this is a good choice. I take the flowers to the register. "Is this all?" The cashiers asks. "Yes, it's is" I responded. "Ok, one mourning flower coming up!" She said. I took out the money and handed it to her. She gave me my change and the bag. I begin to make my way home.

 As I arrive back I realize I have took Kaveh's keys again. Oh well, he didn't go anywhere. He shouldn't get mad at me. I walk in and look around for him. I find him in his room at his desk in his usual position, head in his left hand while his pencil in his right. "I'm back." I say. "Oh, hey. I didn't notice you were gone." He told me. "I got you these." I said while handing him the bouquet of flowers. "Oh wow! Didn't know we were being nice today." Kaveh said while looking a me with a smile of gratitude. "I never intended to be rude, I intended to be like I am every other day." I responded. "Yeah, okay. Thanks." 

I turn around and leave his room.

Kaveh's POV

Alhaitham comes into my room and hand me flowers? Since when. I don't think I have ever received a gift like this from anyone, especially him. What is this supposed to mean? Hmm.. what am I thinking, obviously he just is trying to be nice. He finally realized his faults and wants to apologize, but he doesn't want to actually admit it. Yeah, that seems right. I finished my blueprints finally. The client better not tell me they want less. The art needs to be seen. I get up from my seat and head into the living room where Alhaitham is. 

Third Person POV

"Are you ready to go?" Alhaitham questioned Kaveh.

"Yes, is it time already?" Kaveh said with a confused face, he didn't know the time passed that fast.

"It is 5:30. We are allowed to arrive early though if you would like." Alhaitham said.

"Ah, I see. I don't mind." Kaveh told Alhaitham.

"Ok, let's leave." He replied.

They both start to the door. As they reach for the keys they find that they are tangled together again so Alhaitham just takes both and puts them in his pocket. 

-At the restaurant-

"Reservation for Alhaitham." Alhaitham said to the Waiter. 

"Oh, Grand Acting Sage! Yes your table is over there." The waiter point the two to the table.

Kaveh's POV

"Oh, Acting Grand Sage! Yes your table is over there." She said pointing us in the direction of the table. As usual, he is basically famous. Everywhere I go with him everyone calls him that. We walk to our table. Hmph, now everyone is staring. How embarrassing, they're gonna know I live with him now.. ugh!..

Third Person POV

Kaveh and Alhaitham order their food. Kaveh orders a Soup along with some wine. Alhaitham orders a flavorful steak and a wine also. 

"Kaveh," Alhaitham said.

"Hmm?" Kaveh responded 

Alhaitham crossed his legs and sat in his usual pose.

"Nothing, just your tie is loose." 

"Ugh! I don't enjoy you criticizing everything I do." Kaveh said in an irritated tone.

"Was it on purpose?" Alhaitham said.

"Yes, I could get it situated properly so I left it loose. Is that a big deal?" Kaveh asked.

"No, I was just trying to tell you that it was. Had I known that I wouldn't have said anything." Alhaitham responded

The food arrived to their table and as usual the first thing Kaveh did was down the wine. 

Alhaitham's POV 

Hmm.. as expected he would drown himself in wine. I take a sip of mine and take a bite of my food. "Alhaitham, why do you annoy me so bad? Even when you're not trying?" He's drunk, but what is he going on about? "I don't know. Why don't you figure that out and tell me." I tell him. "Hmph. I will." Kaveh responded in his annoyed manner. I continue eating my food when Kaveh interrupts "You are just so.. what's the word.." 

"Annoying?  Yeah you've said it plenty of times I know already." I reply. "No.. you annoying when you're right and it annoys me but..." He says. "You're so perfect it's irritating. It makes me crazy and I don't understand why." 

"I see.." I respond. What is he on about? Kaveh calling me perfect, that's a first... I finish my wine and call the waiter over to ask for another, Kaveh asks for one too. He probably doesn't need anymore from the fact that he is already speaking nonsense. The server arrives with our drinks and I finish eating my food and begin drinking my wine. 

A few minutes pass and I feel drunk. I usually don't drink this much but I decided one night wouldn't hurt. I stand up and flatten out my suit. I walk over to Kaveh and reach out a hand to help him up. He grabs my hand and we walk out of the restaurant. 

-At Home-

________________________________________________

A lil bit of spice next chapter, nothing too bad though. :)

Did you like Chapter 2? 🫢

Continue ⬇️

I hate you. (KavehxAlhaitham)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें