☾♡✰~Such a daddy's girl~✰♡☽

(ART NOT MINE!! !SMUT 18+!)

Dogday, Catnap and AB arrive at Catnaps bed, Dogday and Catnap are happy, AB is either nervous or scared, they lay together with AB between them, AB hugged Dogday as Catnap licked ABs neck, AB arched her back and Dogday growled playfully "Oh Angel~, your body is just so delicious~" Dogday said smirking and kissing ABs cheek, Catnap turned AB to face him and Dogday hugged AB from behind and nibbled on ABs neck, making her moan softly, Both chuckled "Aw~, is princess sensitive~?" Catnap teased as AB nodded, Dogday ran his hand across ABs clothed back "we'd better remove this...wouldn't u agree Catnap~?" Catnap nodded eagerly as Dogday took ABs clothes off, until she was just in her bra and panties, Both lick their lips and blush "so perfect Angel~!" AB blushed and whimpered, making Catnap and Dogday more aroused, they run their fingers though ABs warm skin and kiss her all over.

AB drooled at their touch, it was intoxicating, she felt herself squirm under their touch and kisses, Dogday and Catnap adored ABs moans and squirms "Aw Angel~, u like this don't you~?" Dogday in a seductive voice as AB nodded eagerly, Dogday kissed ABs lips passionately as Catnap licked and kissed ABs tummy, sending shivers down ABs spine as she passionately kissed Dogday back with as much passion as him, Dogday tugged at ABs bra and AB moaned as Dogdays hand went under her bra and caressed her skin kissing her harder as his tongue played with hers, Catnap used his tail to hold ABs hands above her head as Dogday rolled ABs nipple between his fingers making AB moan loudly as Catnap licked and kissed ABs inner thighs, getting them back with his saliva as ABs mouth dripped her and Dogdays saliva, Dogday lifted ABs bra up so both Catnap and him could see what was under, both were very aroused by the sight, Dogday put ABs bra back down and kissed ABs chest.

Both let AB go and AB panted Dogday and Catnap chuckle and put ABs clothes back on for her, AB sighed as they both cuddle with her  "u like that Angel~? we can give u more if u want~" AB shook her head  "i-i'm good...you've done enough damage~" AB teased as she hugged Dogday, feeling Catnap hug her from behind, AB smiled and snuggled with them, feeling content and happy as they heard squeaking and yipping from the side of the bed, AB sat up and smiled excitedly "MINIS!!" AB squealed with delight as the Mini crawled into her arms, Catnap and Dogday didn't mind, they found it cute that AB was cuddling with smaller versions of themselves as AB put soft kisses on their heads and nuzzles, she of course gave Catnap and Dogday  kisses and nuzzles too, AB was happy she got cuddles, but she was super happy about this drama being over...for now..."we love u Angel~/Princess~" AB closed her eyes, cozy in the warm and soft embrace of love..."I love you guys too..."

                               ☾♡✰~this is where this adventure ends...for now...~✰♡☽

☾♡✰~I'll now be taking requests for one-shots or short storys on this plot!, pls feel free to request any idea u have!, love u, BYE!!~✰♡☽