☾♡✰~One way or another...~✰♡☽

(ART NOT MINE!!)

AB walked around looking for Dogday and Catnap, she then heard yelling, she knew exactly who that was...she ran to the noise and saw Dogday and Catnap fighting, AB sighed and crossed her arms, it took a little while, Dogday saw AB and froze "WHAT?!" Catnap screamed as Dogday pointed to AB with slight blush on his face, Catnap looked at AB and smirked and blushed "look, i'm tired of you guys always fighting over me, when will you guys give it a rest?!" AB frowned, Dogday looked away nervously, Catnap only chuckled "you're mine, princess~, remember~?" AB groaned "course i remember...you left me on a freaking hard floor...why did u do that anyway?" AB said raising an eyebrow as Catnap went closer to her until he loomed over her "i had to do personal things princess..." Catnap said firmly as ABs eyes widened at his tone "watch that tone..." AB said firmly, making Catnap and Dogdays eyes widened a little, Catnap chuckled as Dogday walked to AB and patted her head gently "Sorry about him Angel...he's a problem isn't he?.." AB nodded "why can't u guys just share me?..." AB asked making Both of them give her a serious look, they both said in unison "Because you're mine Angel/Princess!?" AB rolled her eyes and sighed "neither of u two are any help...".

Both of them looked at each other for a moment, then frowned at each other knowing they had to do something to keep their precious AB "Fine...it is so we're together?...us three...all the time?..." Dogday asked as Catnap rolled his eyes  "well...not all the time..but mostly...and u guys get me..." AB crossed her arms and both of them grew slightly excited, AB could tell because they both said "Fine!" as they ran to her and kissed her cheeks at once, AB froze and her face went bright red, AB just stood there frozen as Catnap and Dogday chuckled  "Aw~, Angels flustered~" Dogday said as Catnap chuckled  "Mhm~".

AB felt small paws at her ankles, the 3 looked at ABs ankle and they saw the Mini critters, with ABs hoodie!, AB smiled excitedly and stroked their heads  "Aw!!, thank u!, you're so sweet and cute!"The minis yipped and meowed happily as AB put her hoodie back on, Catnap and Dogday glared coldly at the Minis making them scurry away, AB pouted as she looked back at the other 2, seeing they had worried expressions "don't worry Angel, how about we cuddle?" Dogday held his hand out to her as Catnap frowned "...can Catnap join us?..." AB asked, making both their eyes go wide again, Both nodded and Dogday picked AB up and held her close as Catnap softly kissed ABs cheek, AB sighed contently and both Catnap and Dogday smile softly "how about we go to my room Princess~?" Catnap asked, AB nodded and Catnap licked her cheek playfully "good girl Angel~, not only will u get cuddles, you'll also get lots of love from your daddys~" ABs eyes went wide and blushed, they both knew they'd have more fun later~

                                   ☾♡✰~looks like AB is getting some daddy time~~✰♡☽

                                                       ☾♡✰~T.B.C (To be continued)~✰♡☽