caitlyn headcannons ! ☆☆

modern au :)*

She makes you watch a movie with her at least once a week, but the only movie you can *really* agree on is Harry Potter, so you usually just end up watching that.

She helps you study with your college exams because she's really smart.

She checks on you every night, making sure you have eaten, drank enough water, and got enough sleep. If you haven't eaten, she will make you food straight away, no matter how late it is.

aftercare*

SHE IS A TOP.

She always makes sure it wasn't too much for you and that she was gentle enough.

"Do you need something to eat or anything?"

She usually tucks you under her arm, your head on her chest, and messes with your hair.

"I love you, so much Y/N"

more modern au lol*

you, jayce, viktor, caitlyn, Jinx, and vi all play uno together.

She helps you win because she doesn't really know how the game works and keeps the instructions next to her the whole game.

You and jayce are usually screaming at each other while viktor is bored as fuck.

Viktor or you usually win.

You all also play mario kart together.

Caitlyn is a PROFESSIONAL mario kart player, but she doesnt even play it that often.

Jinx usually wins.

Jayce threw the controller at you one time and Caitlyn slapped him.

Cards against humanity are overused by you all.

Jinx and Vi find all the cards funny, especially the ones that say "penis"

Caitlyn and viktor are disgusted by the game, but Caitlyn plays for your sake, and Viktor watches.

"That's horrible! Who on earth came up with this!?"

Vi and you always win.

Caitlyns lock screen is you, and her password is your birthday.

She has more pictures of you on her phone than anything else.

Loves when you make playlists for her, and she always listens as soon as she possibly can.