Chapter 42

"What was that you said about being a mindless whore? Honestly, you have some nerves on you." You say as you climbed off Sukuna's lap. The surprising part was that he actually let you.

As you stood up and stretched since you've been sitting down for a while, you looked at Sukuna, who seemed to be in his own thoughts but didn't say anything to you.

"I'm going to see Solitayr." You said to him. Sukuna just raised his hand as if he were dismissing you.

Sukuna sat there quiet and in thought as if something were bothering him. In fact, there was but it was much more different than what he expected to actually think about. He took a glance over his shoulder and saw you walking away. The only sound he heard was the waves splashing against the shore. Sukuna turned back to look at the ocean and sighed.

'It's not like I can get up and follow her anyway. It be too fucking noticeable...'

He looked at his phone to check the time. It hadn't been that long since you two had left the party, but Sukuna was sure that Uraume would be looking for him soon since they already knew he was there.

'Five minutes... Hopefully.'

And here you were again back at the party. Lights flashing and people dancing, looking just the same as when you left. A sigh escaped your lips as you made your way upstairs to where your phone was, which was in one of the rooms. There were people there, but you didn't care. It's not like they were doing anything too intense anyway.

After grabbing your phone, you walked into the bathroom and looked at all your socials. A few messages from the others except for Utahime, which was weird in your opinion since she was always wanting to hangout whenever she was free.

While looking through your notifications, one thing stood out to you. Normally, you'd freak out or panic a little, but for some reason... It didn't feel that way anymore. You just felt annoyed and pressed on the icon, waiting for the app to start up.

[Xx_Ken_414_Jaku_xX requested to follow you.]

Dear God, can't that guy take a fucking hint.' You thought to yourself. You weren't sure exactly what happened, but now you were straight up tired of it. Tired him. Tired of all of it. And those numbers... Those damn fucking numbers.

You looked at Kenjaku's profile and glared at your phone. A certain photo of himself that he posted. It was a decent photo, but Suguru obviously looks way better with his aesthetic. You only planned on looking at the first three pictures, one being pinned. Has Kenjaku always had an account or did he just use it to watch what you were doing? 'Whatever. After he started showing up, I turned my account private anyway.'

"On this day...
I remember meeting someone who changed my whole outlook on a certain subject;
Made me rethink everything.
Now, this day doesn't feel the same to me anymore, but I can say that I was blessed with 3 long years with some of the funniest and greatest memories life had to offer at the time.
All the ups and all the downs... but the smallest little details that wouldn't mean anything to anyone, definitely means the most to me and is the best thing to remember.
I wish we could've lasted.
I love and miss you."

Date: April 14th.

Out of the other few posts which wasn't really anything, this post was the only one that stood out. You laughed to yourself, finding it unbelievable that he actually did shit like that to you. 'What a narcissist.'