• Author_note •

__________   

      _
        .
           V A L E D I C T O R I AM
                      2nd poetry album of M.M.3

Hello mysterious! I'm debuting my 2nd poetry album called Valedictorian, which continues the story of the main character behind the poems, Bely

In this story Bely is 15 years old, reflects and faces some problems at school, problems that today's society often lives in adolescence.

So after I officially finish publishing the chapters (poetry) of this album, I intend to release a story related to this album, but in textual and narrated format, without the poems.
I found the poetry album before the textual history interesting because:

-As the poems are based on 80% of the events that will occur in the narrated story, it is easier for me to create the chapters, which in fact, will be more than 30.

-It is interesting that you have the poetry album ready before the release of the story because you will already have an idea of ​​what is going to happen in the story, all that is missing is the concretization of the theory present in poems.
This, logically speaking, increases engagement.

This new Valedictorian era is going to be incredible and I have good expectations, I just hope they come true. :')
I worked on the process of creating the poems for 5 months, and I have been planning this album for over a year.

I will publish the first 3 poems from the album in the first week of May and I intend to release the rest in the last week!

×

I hope that the messages, themes or subjects covered in the poems affect you positively!💜

_____

Enjoy the story!