𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 !

"okay ms. scobell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8:43 pm

after leah had told that walker saw, HEARD you say that he was your celebrity crush you were completely on edge. you tried to watch some funny videos of the PJO cast but every time you saw walkers face you imagined him saying he didn't like you back

i mean, you said 'into you' by tamia describes how you feel for him. yikes. maybe he'll take it lightly. hopefully. you decided to just edit a youtube video that you had recorded to try to keep your mind off the walker situation.

it was a video of you and leah playing 'mimic' on roblox. it was rlly funny. leah was screaming the whole time and you were cackling. at one point in time your mom busted in and threw a croc at you to shut you up.

you finished editing the video and posted it. you took a lil nap bc you were bored outta your mind which was prolly a bad idea bc you would wake up at like twelve nd ur sleep schedule would be fucked up.

1:05 am

you finally woke up in a cold sweat nd wondering what time, day, month, and year it was. you checked your phone and saw a missed call from leah. you figured that she was prolly sleep so u decided u we're gonna call her back in the morning.

you were craving chipotle (or whatever you want ND ACT LIKE WTV PLACE IS STILL OPEN FOR THE PLOT) so you decided to order it. you scrolled on your socials to pass the time while ur big back self waited for ur food.

you kept on seeing edits of walker and usually you loved that but you kept on thinking of the negative. what if he didn't like you back? you still saved the edits to ur collection ofc.

2:12 am

the delivery of your food finally came and you snuck downstairs to get ur food so you wouldn't get your ass beat. once u got ur food you ran back upstairs to devour that mf.

you started to scroll on reels while eating your food and saw that malachi was active so you called him.

"heyy malachiii" you said propping your phone up on your pillow "heyyy n/n. wyd still up?" "idk. i took a nap at like eight and now my sleep schedule is gonna look like shit." "womp womp." "kiss my ass. how bout that." you said sassily while taking a bite from your food.

"biggie you're eating at two??" "mhm. it's good asf too. and with this cold water—" you pretended to pass out, making you fall out of your bed. you quickly got up and hid your food in case your mom was gonna come in and yell at you for being loud.

malachi saw this and laughed. you laid on the phone with him like nothing. your mom soon came in and you pretended to be asleep. "y/n i know you're awake. i heard that loud ass thud." "sorry ma." "yeah, yeah just if you're gonna stay up, be quiet." "yes ma'am."

your mom walked out and went back to sleep. once you were sure that you heard her snoring you grabbed your food again and finished eating while still being on the phone with malachi.