1,8 Million Points On The First Day Of School

(@4Eyes: The Usogui universe has many geniuses. Baku is written as the number one genius in the Usugoi universe. If Baku were to compete against L, Light, Ayanokouji, or Johan Liebert, I'd still put all my money on Baku.

Maybe this chapter is a little bad, because I can't explain in more detail how blackjack rule, Baku Madarame Origin maybe he could do better with explained that 💀 , MC just get the template.) 

-

At this moment, I heard Horikita talking to Ayanokouji, saying, "As I thought, this school is not as rigid as I thought. They treat us well."

Hearing this, I stood up and rushed out, heading for the supermarket. Seeing it was still quiet, I took advantage and grabbed three free items. According to the rules, you could only take three free items per month, so I chose soap, shampoo, and perfume. When I got to the cashier, I asked, "Do you have poker cards in this supermarket?"

The cashier, a man, saw that I had taken the free items, thinking I was a senior, since new students usually wouldn't take the free items. He went to the back room and came back with a deck of cards, which he scanned at the machine.

Baku, observing the price of the poker cards, asked, "And do you have a voice recorder?" The cashier handed it over and showed the price—7,500 Points.

Baku took the total for the poker cards and voice recorder. He handed his card to the cashier for payment. After the cashier confirmed the payment was successful, he packed the items in a bag.

With my shopping bags in hand, I left the store and went to the park, where I saw some third-grade seniors. I immediately took out the voice recorder, turned it on, and put it in my pocket.

Approaching the seniors, I greeted them, "Hello, senpai, would you like to gamble and play Blackjack with me?" As I spoke, I used Empathic Manipulation to instill confidence and interest in gambling.

Senpai asked, "Are we betting with Points?"

Baku replied, "Of course, we're using Points. The minimum bet is 10,000 Points. No bets of 1,000 or 5,000 are allowed." Baku used Empathic Manipulation again to boost senpai's confidence.

Senpai responded, "I'll bet 10,000 Points."

Baku shuffled the poker cards, dealt two to himself, and two to senpai. Senpai saw his cards, a Jack and an Ace (21), and smiled, knowing he had won. My cards were a 10 and a 9, totaling 19.

Seeing that senpai had won, I said, "Senpai, show me the barcode on your card." Senpai showed me his phone, and I scanned it, sending 10,000 Points. Then I asked, "Ready for another round?" I used Empathic Manipulation to fuel his confidence.

Senpai, seeing his points increase, replied, "I'll play again and bet another 10,000 Points until I've used up all your points."

I dealt two more cards to myself and two to senpai. Senpai got a 7 and a 4, totaling 11. I had a Jack and a King, totaling 20.

I asked, "Senpai, you have two choices: draw one more card and double your bet for a potential 20,000 Points or admit defeat."

Senpai, with confidence, said, "I'll double and draw one more card."

Baku handed over a card to senpai. When it was turned over, it revealed a Jack, totaling 21. I asked, "Senpai, can I see your barcode again?"

Using Empathic Manipulation, I made senpai feel greedier, then asked, "Senpai, how much do you want to bet this time?"

Senpai replied, "I'll bet 50,000 Points."

I dealt two cards to myself and two to senpai. Senpai's cards were a 10 and a 9, totaling 19, while mine were a Jack and a King, totaling 20.

 Seeing that I had won, I said, "Senpai, I am very lucky." After that, I opened the barcode scanner on my cellphone, and when the senpai saw it, he immediately sent 50,000 points. I smiled to myself, thinking, 'He's fallen into the trap; it won't be long before I drain all the points he has.'

After sending 50,000 points, senpai said, "I will bet 100,000 points."

Hearing this, I dealt 2 cards to myself and 2 to senpai. The cards I had were a 4 and a 5, and the senpai's cards were a 4 and a 6.

Seeing this, I asked, "Senpai, are you going to double down? You just need a card with the number 10 or an Ace to win, and my cards are pretty bad. It looks like luck is on your side."

Senpai, who heard this, said, "I'll add 100,000 points."

I drew a card and gave it to senpai. Sure enough, it was a 10. I drew my card, and it was a 2. I drew another card, and it was a Jack.

(@4Eyes: 4 + 5 + 2 + 10 = 21 Raw Cards, 4 + 6 + 10 = 20; too lazy to explain the rules of blackjack or the number 21)

Seeing that he lost by just one point, senpai said to Baku, "Give me your barcode." When senpai sent 200,000 points, he had an uneasy expression, as if he realized he had fallen into a trap.

Seeing the senpai in front of me, I said, "How much do you want to bet?"

Hearing this, senpai said, "500,000 points—are you scared?!" With two losses, I knew he would want to win back what he lost.

He had fallen into the trap, so I dealt two cards to myself and two to senpai. I looked at the senior's cards: 2 and 4. My cards were a 10 and an Ace.

Seeing this, I said, "Senpai, I won. Here's my barcode. Don't forget to send 500,000 points." After saying that, I used Empathic Manipulation to make the senpai in front of me angry.

Senpai grabbed my collar and said, "You cheated! There's no way you got lucky three times. It doesn't make sense that you immediately got 21 while I got only 6!"

I laughed and answered, "Yes, I cheated. Thank you, senpai, for the 220,000 points. Are you angry? I don't care."

(@4Eyes: Baku lost 10,000 and 20,000, but then he won 50,000 and 200,000 = 220,000)

The senior, hearing that, became violent and withdrew his fist to punch me in the chest.

I had been waiting for this—my final plan. I moved my body and looked down, letting the senpai punch me in the eye.

Senpai, who saw the junior in front of him bleeding from the eye, panicked.

Seeing him panic, I stepped back, pulled out a voice recorder, and said, "Senpai, you are violent toward your cute junior. I have this voice recording, and we were gambling on school grounds, and you even made my eye bleed. I will make sure we both get expelled from this school."

(@4Eyes: I was too lazy to give names to this NPC senpai in class 3-B.)

Senpai, hearing that I would report him to the student council, panicked. He was already in grade 3, and he only had two semesters left before graduating.

Seeing he wasn't talking, I said, "Senpai, show me all the points you have. I will ask for 1,000,000 points. If you don't comply, I'll go to the Student Council with this recording and file a report."

Hearing this, senpai gave up and opened his cell phone. He had 1,530,000 points. Seeing this, I said, "Because my eye is bleeding and it will delay my study time, I want compensation of 500,000 points."

Seeing all the points he saved from classes 1 to 3 taken away, I thought maybe gambling wasn't such a good idea after all.
(4Eyes: 100.000 - 7.500 - 10.000 - 20.000 + 50.000 + 200.000 + 1.000.000 + 500.000 = 1.812.500, 1,8 Million)