Baku Madarame 1/3

Name: Baku Madarame, Lie Eater, Usogui

Origin: Usogui

Gender: Male

Age: 22

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities:

Human Physical Characteristics

Genius Intelligence

Manipulation skills (Manipulated a killer to tell where the traps were using his deaf ear to his advantage. Scared loan sharks by acting like a crazy loan shark. Manipulated a dealer into giving him his victory. Manipulated a killer into moving to the edge of a building, so that Kaji could finish him. He is known for being the legendary Kakerou gambler)

Weapon Mastery (Capable of using pistols using it to make someone temporarely deaf by shoting near their ears, Shot Kaji in his arm cutting his skin only)

Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis (Anticipates the number his opponent would take, Baku predicts the victory of Marukobashi, using the small detail of a fallen diamond to come to such conclusion)

Extrasensory Perception (Can sense bloodlust)

Sound Manipulation (Can imitate voices)

Photographic Memory (Baku is able to play Air Poker while having limited oxygen supply and having to limit his thinking, Which would require him to remember all possible combinations of hands of 52 cards which is roughly more than 2 Million hands in less than 3-5 minutes considering he was under water)

Preparation (Trap Preparation - Able to make plans to beat someone stronger than him, Seen in his first gamble in a abandoned hotel, Stole a pistol, Night visions googles, Mask and suit from a human killer to prepare to fight someone stronger, Used the Caltrops to make a trap)

Enhanced Senses (Enhanced smell - Noticed the building reeked of blood while Kaji didn't notice anything, Can know if someone is a killer by their smell)

Dream Manipulation and Clairvoyance (His dream/subconscious gives him clues on certain details that will be important in figuring out the true intention behind his enemy's actions)

Resistence to;

Pain (Unfazed by having his finger being chopped off)

Fear Manipulation (Was in a life and death situation and called it "Fun")