Perfume

Of course, it wasn't what Octavia planned been stood in front of her brother, neither was that her target standing right beside him, but the most surprising thought was that she didn't know the beauty that Amelia had so far, so as four eyes looked...

Of course, it wasn't what Octavia planned been stood in front of her brother, neither was that her target standing right beside him, but the most surprising thought was that she didn't know the beauty that Amelia had so far, so as four eyes looked into her, hers was directly into the goddess wearing a black Saint Laurent suit.

Amelia? Her brother said after looking surprised, but as soon as he did, Amelia looked at him for the first time after her eyes stayed glued to the gorgeous girl dressed in the bodyguard suit.

Do you know each other? She asked, and Octavia face broke into appears.

Sort of. She interrupted the conversation very fast by making her voice desperate.

Yes, actually I've seen her before, but only at parties, don't know who she is, might have worked for somebody else. Amelia looked at them strangely.

Oh right, I guess that's why you seem familiar. I mean, you two look alike. When she said this, his face went pale, but she wasn't seeing, the only thing that she could see was that green eyes, the ones who looked like her favorite color.

Ah, I'm glad that you meet each other, makes it easier for me, Amelia this is your new bodyguard. As soon as those two words got out of her father's mouth she turned around as he stood behind them.

What? Peter and Amelia said the same time, but again the eyes was on him now.

I- I mean, isn't this already traumatic enough? Seeing that her latest bodyguard almost had your child RAPED and don't forget he KILLED your son. Octavia didn't know this, she didn't know that the bodyguard was going to try to rape her, but her face stayed the same as Amelia turn around to look at her once again with sorrow and anger, as now she knew that too.

You know what father? You can keep her, but if she ever tries to do something to me, you'll never see me again and imagine that, imagine your pawn giving up on you. Now if you excuse me, I have a funeral to attend, one that the blood is in your hands, father. Amelia walked out of the page and left by the stairs, but not before giving a deadly look at her.

What are you still doing here? You should go after her, is your job, you choose this so even if I say you have to watch her take a shower you will understood? Adam said to Octavia, she could feel her hands getting warm as the anger was building, but as always she contain herself, now inside her head was the thought: how much can i handle it?

When she passed them a hand stopped her, her brother. Soon as he whispered into her ears, her blood got cold.

We will talk again later, I'll make sure of it. He let go of her, but when he looked at Adam again, he had a serious eyes looking at him, making him feel scared and uncomfortable.

Peter if I know you have a finger on this I'm not letting my son see you again. I hope you get the very clear. He nodded and got out as fast as he came, but Adam stayed, and as soon as the butler  - the one who had raised him -  came, he said: Do some research on Octavia Henderson.

I sure will, sir. The late age man said smiling, that's nothing more joyous to him than letting the ones who throw the woods burn, so then, they both got into the car to face a funeral, one who would become a party after.

Amelia

Octavia

Octavia

When the funeral was happening people from every sort of way was crying, and certainly Amelia was done of that, as she got into the side of her new bodyguard and said:

Oh my God, I'm done with this crocodile tears. Aren't you tired of that too? To say Octavia was surprised that she was talking to her was an understanding, but the smell of her perfume was a much interesting thing to think at the moment.

You don't know how, I heard it has a party afterwards, are you sure you want to throw a party after your brother's death? Her tone was a little bit bitchy, but Amelia really didn't seem to be fazed by it.

Are you sure to think that it was my idea? Her face said otherwise. Of course not, my god, all I want to do is go to my bed and morn, but when you have the Blackwood's blood into your body, you don't have time for this, hell you don't even have a moment to think, as for an advice, keep your patience to yourself, because in this family you're really gonna need it. The moment was interrupted by a suddenly opened of doors and there she was, her mother.