✰Not a date✰

"Kashi likes Yuki, Kashi likes Yuki."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

A few days after Miyuki left the fastfood place, she decided to propose another meet up to Mitsuya. For the project of course. Luckily the whole class had a group chat so she didn't have to get his number from her friend with an additional thousand questions.

She scrolled through all the telephone number, occasionally looking at the profile pics. Bingo! She had found Mitsuya's number thanks to the profice picture. It had him and his two little sisters in it, the girls sharing a black jacket with 'Toman' written on it. So not only did he know members of the gang, he was also a part of it.

Thd brunette quickly saved his number and texted him a short quick message.

Miyuki🧸🪐:

Hiiii

it's me Miyuki

D'you wanna meet me at Yoyogi park tommorow?

Takashi🎧★:

Yeah sure 

btw why do i have headphone's

 Miyuki🧸🪐:

Idk

fit ur aesthetic

Takashi🎧★:

lol ok

were going after school right?

Miyuki🧸🪐:

Yep!

anywhoooo

cya tommorow! 💗

Takashi🎧★:

cya tommorow ❤️️

*Takashi changed name to 'Yuki*

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Though Miyuki would that this meetup was a date and always blame it on the project, she was doing her best to look nice. The two had decided for it to be a picnic in the afternoon so she had brought a basket with her while Mitsuya would bring the basket. She had decided to go for a cream wrap dress with poofy sleeves and ruffles at the ends, accessorizing with a matching cream bow in her hair. Her make-up was very simple and natural just going for a glowy look with extra blush.

Now normally Miyuki would have to wear a uniform, but since her father and mother were both well known there was an exeption made. 

These efforts didn't go unnoticed by everybody at school though. Sitting at her usual table with her friends, striking up conversation; "Did you know the girl from class 1-C is dating Sato?" "OMG, he's buddy buddy with a toman guy." "I also heard that Inoshita has to redo the school year."

"Miyuk? Earth to Miyuki?? Hello?!?" Her curly haired friend exclaimed after trying to get her attention for the past five minutes. "Why'd you look so dressed up? You trying to impress someone?"