Risk in public ~ Marko (The Lost Boys)

This is something me and Ronniewritesinatree came up with together

This is something me and Ronniewritesinatree came up with together. Enjoy!;p

Warnings: SMUT (cockwarming, to be specific)

————————————————

,,Right here?''

,,Right here?''

,,But...What if someone sees us?''

,,They won't. And if, then I'll...Take care of it, okay?''

,,Okay.''

Was it risky? Sure. Would it feel good? Absolutely. Would you do it? Yes.

That the boys were little public freaks was much known to you and Star, but each showed it in their own way. And Marko...Well, he always wanted to take it a bit...Over the top.

~-~

,,Anybody want some ice cream?''

,,Yes, I do! Y/N and Star, too!''

,,Alright, alright, calm down, Laddie. What do the ladies want?''

,,Lemon for me and strawberry for Y/N, right?''

,,Yup!''

,,Alright! Come on, little lad, the faster one wins!''

It was funny seeing the two run: Paul with his long legs having an obvious advantage, yet basically walking, as Laddie's trying his best to keep up, levitatin slightly here and there. But they weren't only ones going after another activity: Star spotted Michael and Sam, excusing herself from you and Marko, and vanishing into the crowd of people that had formed hours ago, in which David and Dwayne should still be, but hadn't shown up still.

,,Looks like it's just the two of us...''

,,Yeah, I guess...''

,,You wanna?''

,,Mhm...''

,,Words, princess, I need words.''

,,Yes, I want to.''

,,Good girl.''

You could never get used to how cold his lips felt at the beginning, and they still do. No matter how horny he was, his body wouldn't warm up, but as soon as he got what he wanted, it felt like a warm bath: Once you get in touch with it, you don't want to leave.

,,You taste...S-So good...''

,,Got you breathless, eh?''

,,Mhm...''

You were pressed against the railing in front of the beach, the waves loud enought ot cover the tiny moans escaping both of your mouths, as Marko's hands found purchase on your hips, inching closer and closer to the hem of your skirt, playing with it as he shuffled closer, your arms around his neck, now chest to chest, as the kiss got deeper and deeper.

,,I love you...Fuck, I need to be inside you...Please...''

Whenever he said ,,please'' like that, it made you melt. The desperation in his eyes, his trembling lips swallowing every moan you let out, as the restriction of his cock behind his pants became too evident, adjusting himself as good as it got, by grinding against your skirt, but it didn't help you either.

,,Baby, wanna be inside me so bad, yeah? Wanna know again how good it feels? You want that, huh?''

,,I would make you get on your knees for me, for talking back like that.''

,,I'm just stating the obvious.''

None of the boys appreciates you talking back, but did find amusement in it. For you, it was always when they were at their most vulnerable, no matter if before, during, or after sex, or anything related to it. And, ti wasn0t much, just cockwarming, right?

,,Spread your legs, darling.''

,,Your trenchcoat covers us enough, right?''

,,Yes, it does, I made sure of it.''

,,Alright.''

Gingerly putting your legs apart, Marko felt up your leg and under your skirt, your panties being pulled down just enough, the slightly cool air giving you goosebumps, but you just carried on. With nimble fingers unlacing his leather pants, being eagerly watched, as he opted to lay his head onto your shoulder, already seeming weak at the action. You took your time, enjoying the occasional nips to your shoulder, and as he was finally out, you wisned you would've been in a back alley or somewhere secluded, because just the sight made you drool.

,,It's all for you, love. Take it.''

At this point, none of you could form words, and just silently went on, the penetration eliciting rather loud moans from the both of you. A frantic look, but luckily nobody caught on. Or so you thought.

,,Well, well, well, what do we have here? You don't mind us watching, right?''

,,Oh, fuck off, David, can't we just have a minute to ourselves?''

,,Alright, I won't look. Where's Star anyways?''

,,Probably spotted Michael. Now, fuck off, please.''

,,Alright, alright, I'm gone, I'm gone.''

Dwayne had just watched the whole ordeal with a raised brow, apologising with a shrug, before locating where Paul and Laddie were.

,,Maybe this really wasn't a good idea, I-''

,,Marko, calm down! First of all: You wanted to and I wanted to. Second of all: David's just being a brat about it, 'cause he won't have any tonight...Unless he asks Michael, I suppose.''

Both of you chuckled at your remark, continuing with a kiss, and maybe, just maybe, you got fucked real good in a back alley on the boardwalk.