How you met ~ Matt Dillon

^How cute is that smdhhdidjbd🥹

----------------

I've heard of him before, I've seen his previous films, but that he turned out to be such a charming guy? Never would've thought of it in a million years.

,,Hey, I'm sorry, but have you seen Francis by any chance?''

,,I think he walked back there.''

,,Alright, thank you!''

A quick tap on the shoulder, followed by a quick question, and being gone as fast as he came. That's the first time I even noticed him. There were so many new people on set, it'd take me a few days before I knew all their names.

,,Y/N, don't stand around, I need your help!''

,,Coming!''

As my mother called for me, I put my focus back on why I was here: An assistant in the make-up and hairstyling department, or whatever you call it. The, kind of, bad side? My mother was basically my employer, which meant a bit of a harsher tone and rules, but I didn't mind: I know them by heart anyways.

,,Y/N, I didn't allow you to come with on set, so that you could gawk after the actors!''

,,He asked me about Mr. Coppola, first of all, second of all: I was trying to figure out where I've seen him before...''

,,Probably Rumble Fish or something. Now come, we gotta set this up!''

My mom has been a professional hairstylist and make-up artist since I can remember. It was only logical for me to branch into that field, since I've always shown interest.

,,I'm sorry, which one of you is Sandra? I'm supposed to go to her for that haircut.''

,,That'd be me. Then you must be the boy who plays Dallas Winston, am I right?''

,,Spot on! How'd you know?''

,,It's like a sixth sense.''

I listened to more of the conversation my mom and that guy were having, but I still couldn't remember his name. The answer was basically on the tip of my tongue, and I tried to connect the dots of his probably connection to Rumble Fish, and then it hit me: This guy's name's Matt Dillon. It's his voice that gave it off. That deep voice with the thick New York accent was so...Remarkable, you wouldn't miss it whenever or wherever you'd hear its.

,,I'm sorry to interrupt, but is your name Matt Dillon by any chance?''

,,Yeah, and...Isn't your name Y/N Y/L/N by any chance?''

,,Yes, how'd you know!?''

,,Your mother told me about it on the set of Rumble Fish once, and I couldn't forget how she described you.''

,,How did she describe me?''

,,Why don't we grab some coffee later, and I'll tell ya, hm?'',,Sounds great!''

He smiled at me, I smiled back, and before I knew it, I was called to another place to help out, but:

That's how I met Matt Dillon.