63  𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞

Začít od začátku

Harry sighed, he didn't know why but his heart was not allowing him to leave her. His mind was at rest knowing Zachary was with her but still—he wanted to her to spend some time with them, and with him when they met after many days without any contacts.

"Fine," Harry said quietly, the disappointment in his voice didn't go unnoticed by Crystal. She glumly watched his back as he left the Great Hall with others in tow.

"Your boyfriend is quite clingy I must say," Ijekeil commented.

"He is one of my best friends, not boyfriend," She said calmly, "I would suggest you to refrain wasting time by making such personal remarks." She checked the time in her wristwatch, "A minute has already passed from fifteen,"

"You said twenty," Ijekeil corrected.

"Twenty to be present in the common room, fifteen to talk, five minutes to reach there," Crystal stated, "oh, you just lost two minutes now,"

"That's unfair—"

"Ijekeil and Mr. Craig," Prince Liam interrupted urgently, "Please give us some space,"

Zachary looked at Crystal and she nodded. He and Ijekeil went to stand by the door. Zachary kept a close watch on them, stuffing his hands into his pants pocket, one of which had his wand. His fingers were tightly holding it just in case.

"Did you run a background check on me?" Crystal questioned.

"Yes, kind of, it was quite challenging and difficult to find C.A.C with all fake information you have spread to hide yourself. We almost gave up but you know miracles happen."

"How did you know who I was?"

"Your identity substitute was good but I had a suspicion, that the person's visions differed significantly from the real CAC I have read about everywhere, so I tried to find the real you." He explained, "And then as though the destiny had orchestrated a plan for us to meet. I met you in the Quidditch World Cup. The more I talked to you, the more you didn't seem like an ordinary teenage girl. Your views, your ideas, felt familiar to your interviews I've read and then rest is as you say. I got your information from the ticket booking, that was also fake, but I was able to trace back to the one who faked it."

"I'm impressed. I have never met someone like you before," Crystal complimented, though bitterly but she was truly blown way by the man in front of her. "And why did you want to find the real me?" She asked, "You know what Black Diamond means, right?"

"Yes, the code for special task intelligence services and that's why I am here. The situation I'm in currently, only you can help me."

"So you being here under the pretense of going for a tournament is a ruse to avoid suspicion that you wanted to meet me?"

"Right. Just what I had expected from you." Prince Liam chuckled in amusement.

"Well, I don't know if I can help a prince of a country... I am but an ordinary girl. I don't even have my resources available here in Hogwarts... So, if you are looking for help, I'd suggest you have to go back to my agency in the Muggle world and ask help from the who gave you the code---"

"Pardon me for saying this again, Miss Crystal, if you were ordinary, I wouldn't be here today and I can't just waltz into your agency normally — they will know my location and your agency would be discovered soon."

"Who are they?" She asked intently.

"I don't know... That's what we have to find out and that's why I'm here..." His expression looked genuine, "They always know where I'm and what I'm doing... So, I came here to seek a shelter to hide in Hogwarts... to find you..."